• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roman wields axe on AVB

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, anyway, chok dee na, Chelsea need to revamp their squad, get rid of Lampard and Terry pls.

The problem is: who will replace them?

Lampard has the least attitude problem among the old guards. He can score a crucial goal sometimes.

Terry is still the best defender in the team. Cahill is still untested, David Luiz runs all over the place like a madman, Ivanovic is not up to standard yet, and Ashley Cole cannot be a CB.

Drogba is big-sized, and is still dangerous in the air.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lampard has the least attitude problem among the old guards. He can score a crucial goal sometimes.

Terry is still the best defender in the team. Cahill is still untested, David Luiz runs all over the place like a madman, Ivanovic is not up to standard yet, and Ashley Cole cannot be a CB.

Ashley Cole has made some heroic "saves". Defenders are under no obligation to score goals but the very duo of Luiz and Ivanovic contributed crucial goals, club and International level. :rolleyes:

<iframe width="320" height="215" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Usannwhr4IQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Have to buy again lor, they have some good youngsters also mah.....
I would kick Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Torres 1st. These are the power players in the dugout, they are the caused of managers come and go.

Cahill is shit, Inanovic getting better, Luiz dunno what to say... inconsistent? Ashley still can use, where's Mikel?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
No surprise there. AVB was a terrible choice. Dalglish should go too unless Liverpool happy with winning League Cups. :rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No surprise there. AVB was a terrible choice. Dalglish should go too unless Liverpool happy with winning League Cups. :rolleyes:

KD shld go but he wouldn't, he is a cult figure at Anfield. Its good. Let sentiments cloud their judgement.

Without European distraction, they ought to perform well this season but look at where they are now LOL...totally underachieving.

With so much outlay in players still sounds like a dud.

Even that League Cup was won with buckets of sweat and sprinkle of luck. I certainly hope they get knocked out of FA cup next.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to buy again lor, they have some good youngsters also mah.....
I would kick Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Torres 1st. These are the power players in the dugout, they are the caused of managers come and go.

Cahill is shit, Inanovic getting better, Luiz dunno what to say... inconsistent? Ashley still can use, where's Mikel?

Clear out the gang of 4. LP, Terry, Dogbar & Malouda. I will also clear out that bungling right back - that portugese whatever name.

I'll keep Torres for a while longer.

LP is danger - always undermining the manager. The problem with AVB is that, he is not given sufficient time. He inherited a squad of senior citizens who have been wielding their power in the dressing room for a long time. And their closeness to the boss, makes AVB's position looks precarious.

but meanwhile, the Blues are suffering from the blues...LOL...

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea new coach addressing reporters @ Stamford Bridge.

Sivaji-after+match.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

imho, i cant totally agree.

Lampard score crucial goal, how often was that? he cant distribute the ball well, make through pass, assist, most of the time he shoots on sight. teamplay, not really there.

Terry, atm, i still rate him as a decent defender cuz in BPL, i cant find any better english defender.

Luiz, yes, he is still immature, run wild for no reasons.

Ivanovic, imho, still a better RB. he is not a CB. he dont play well in CB.

Ashley Cole, gone. his peak is gone.

Drogba, hot and cold. maybe he is trying hard to force AVB out.

the new players AVB bought, dunno wat future lies for them?:eek:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rafa Benitez is the perfect choice for Chelsea.............................

when it comes to destroying clubs....................he's 2nd to no one.....................

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imho, i cant totally agree.

Lampard score crucial goal, how often was that? he cant distribute the ball well, make through pass, assist, most of the time he shoots on sight. teamplay, not really there.

Terry, atm, i still rate him as a decent defender cuz in BPL, i cant find any better english defender.

Luiz, yes, he is still immature, run wild for no reasons.

Ivanovic, imho, still a better RB. he is not a CB. he dont play well in CB.

Ashley Cole, gone. his peak is gone.

Drogba, hot and cold. maybe he is trying hard to force AVB out.

the new players AVB bought, dunno wat future lies for them?:eek:

mata is good...he'll be an asset for the team.

Miereles (spelling) can add to the midfield esp if LP is shipped out. Essien is fragile, Mikel in my opinon is not that good -why did Fergie wanna sign him? Hmm..

malouda - like i said shld be shipped out.

Lukaku is for the future - i think he looks solid together with Sturridge.

and while they are at it, might as well sign a new keeper. Cech is declining.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea impending Summer signing addressing reporters @ Stamford Bridge. The new signing is expected to pair up with Torres upfront:

IMG_5573.JPG

jw5

Loyal
Roman will try to get Pep Guardiola but he should get Marcel Desailly and his botak buddy Lebouf.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Essien is fragile, Mikel in my opinon is not that good -why did Fergie wanna sign him? Hmm..

Lukaku is for the future - i think he looks solid together with Sturridge.

and while they are at it, might as well sign a new keeper. Cech is declining.
I have to disagree...

Essien is not fragile, Mikel is. Essien juz return to first time after long long injury, lack match fitness.
furthermore he is the 5th defender.

Lukaku for the future? too early to say that cos i saw him played few matches, he seems to be lost and physical weak even tho he looks big size.

Last edited: