• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rohiyas doing it too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is excellent news. Mutual self destruction of undesirable members of the human species.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I don't agree with the Burmese military retaliation, I can understand the frustration that the local Burmese have towards the Rohingya.

These Rohingya have no desire to assimilate. Don't make an effort to speak Burmese and I am pretty sure they will demand Sharia if they gain citizenship.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I don't agree with the Burmese military retaliation, I can understand the frustration that the local Burmese have towards the Rohingya.

These Rohingya have no desire to assimilate. Don't make an effort to speak Burmese and I am pretty sure they will demand Sharia if they gain citizenship.

have you been to phuket or bangkok ? those dark skinned vendors at the markets speaking fluent thai and myanmar are rohingya fellas.
you should get a passport and leave your parents home to see the world.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excellent description of the fap

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4926446/Rohingya-accused-mass-killings-Hindus-Myanmar.html
Ni Maul, a Hindu leader who has helped with the search, said authorities found the graves using testimony from eight Hindu women who were spared and brought to Bangladesh after they agreed to convert to Islam.

'They kept the beautiful eight women alive to marry,' he said.

Four Hindu women displaced in Bangladesh told AFP they were among the eight who escaped the massacre in the same area of Kha Maung Seik, with eight children in tow.

'We begged for our lives, asking they spare the women,' 22-year-old Bina Sheel told AFP at a small village for Hindu refugees in the Bangladeshi border district of Cox's Bazar.

'They asked if we would marry them. We said yes, to save our lives.'

All four women said they were taken to Rohingya Muslim camps inside Bangladesh by the attackers. Sheel said her captor urged her to convert to Islam before she was brought to the Hindu village by a local leader.

=============================

We know our Islamic terrorist here lied about no compulsion to convert to Islam.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Burmese do have an issue with foreign ethnic groups and its years of neglect and failure to control their borders. But there are other complexities. The ethnic Burmese have since independence have been attacking various other minority indigenous groups such as Karens and various hill tribes. Anyway Old Man was right calling the Generals "stupid" . The Rakhine is the poorest state and they could use these Rohingyas to contribute towards the economy and build the state

Anyway scorched earth policy only means ethnic cleansing and not at all accepted.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Burmese do have an issue with foreign ethnic groups and its years of neglect and failure to control their borders. But there are other complexities. The ethnic Burmese have since independence have been attacking various other minority indigenous groups such as Karens and various hill tribes. Anyway Old Man was right calling the Generals "stupid" . The Rakhine is the poorest state and they could use these Rohingyas to contribute towards the economy and build the state

Anyway scorched earth policy only means ethnic cleansing and not at all accepted.

But the Burmese are still willing to accept these minorities like the Karens as citizens. It is also not an issue about religion either. Kamein is a Muslim majority ethnic group that is granted citizenship and seen as indigenous people.

So why is Kamein granted citizenship while Rohingya is not? The answer is simple. The Kamein ethnic group speaks Burmese and behave almost exactly like local Burmese. Even Rohingya Hindus are seen as part of Myanmar.

The Rohingya Muslims, on the other hand, seems to made no effort to integrate. They don't speak Burmese despite being in Maynmar for generations and they do not follow the population policy as dictated by the Burmese govt. Burmese themselves are also afraid that Rohingya will demand a new homeland and secede from the Union should Rohingya Muslims be granted citizenship.

The way I look at it, it is the lack of effort and willingness to assimilate into Burmese society by Rohingya that are causing this issue. It is the same issue as Muslim minorities in Europe where Muslims seems unwilling to integrate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair questions.

The primary point is the way that Burma is handling this. Terrible.

Rohingyas are not indigenous to Burma. They are in every respect Bengalis (Bangladeshi) despite having a few generations inside Burma. Citizenship is certainly out of the question unlike other minority who are truly indigenous. Security wise the Rohingya would be threat to Burma as Bangladesh is right next door and it's huge.

The only reason the Burmese army made up with the Kachins and various hill tribe is sharing China white No.4. Its still goes on.

The Burmese should have started a program long ago to control their borders and to assimilate them.

What is interesting is Bangladesh doing fuckall until they were forced to open their borders.

In essence with you but what is happening is a tragedy.

But the Burmese are still willing to accept these minorities like the Karens as citizens. It is also not an issue about religion either. Kamein is a Muslim majority ethnic group that is granted citizenship and seen as indigenous people.

So why is Kamein granted citizenship while Rohingya is not? The answer is simple. The Kamein ethnic group speaks Burmese and behave almost exactly like local Burmese. Even Rohingya Hindus are seen as part of Myanmar.

The Rohingya Muslims, on the other hand, seems to made no effort to integrate. They don't speak Burmese despite being in Maynmar for generations and they do not follow the population policy as dictated by the Burmese govt. Burmese themselves are also afraid that Rohingya will demand a new homeland and secede from the Union should Rohingya Muslims be granted citizenship.

The way I look at it, it is the lack of effort and willingness to assimilate into Burmese society by Rohingya that are causing this issue. It is the same issue as Muslim minorities in Europe where Muslims seems unwilling to integrate.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I did not even spell Rohingyas in the accepted way. Should I go and change that?
People have been killing people from long time agao, to present days, and in the future as well.

This is just to let readers here know Rohingyas are killing those that they hated , and it seems they hate everyone not Rohingyas
even if they and their friends try their best with fake photos and fake news to make the world think only they are killed and driven out.
Fuck! Those cockroaches killed and massacred the Burmese there in the first place. Then they fuck and breed like no tomorrow stopping only to pray five times a day to
show they are holier than thee and all others and that they have the holy right to kill all others to take their fucking land.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Burmese should have started a program long ago to control their borders and to assimilate them.

y.

The rohingyas do not want to assimilate with infidels. Like those cockroaches and bedbugs in Europe good only to pray 5 times a day in between taharrushing and raping
and driving trucks into infidels while screaming allahu akbars.

How do you assimlate with cockroaches who think they holier than thou and that Allah gave them infidels to provide hot food and money and arms so that
they can conquer the fucking world of other people.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China White grade 4 should bring in lots of moolah for the Generals and drug kingpin , maybe they should get more firearms from Red Dot for more ethnic cleansing ?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

sounds like old shitizens n PAP......