• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Rohingya Muslim Behind Terror Attack In Times Square NY!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(CNN)A man wearing a homemade pipe bomb detonated his explosive in a walkway at the Port Authority Bus Terminal near Times Square on Monday, injuring three people and causing chaos in one of the busiest commuter hubs in the city, officials said.

Authorities called the explosion in the terminal at 42nd Street and Eighth Avenue an "attempted terrorist attack" and police identified the suspect as Akayed Ullah, 27. They said the attack appears to be isolated.

Ullah was hurt and is in custody, authorities said.

More on suspect: Ullah is of Bangladeshi descent and lives in Brooklyn, two law enforcement sources told CNN. He is a former taxi driver who operated a cab as recently as 2014, an investigator with direct knowledge of the matter tells CNN.

Type of device: Ullah wore an "improvised low-tech explosive device attached to his body," which he intentionally detonated, Police Commissioner James O'Neill said. The device, a pipe bomb, was attached to Ullah with Velcro and zip ties, said John Miller, NYPD deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism.

How bomb was made: According to a senior New York law enforcement official and a city official being briefed on the investigation, Ullah told police he made the device at his workplace. It's unclear where he's employed. Added Gov. Andrew Cuomo during a news conference, "Anyone can go on the Internet and download garbage and vileness on how to put together an amateur-level explosive device, and that is the reality that we live with."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/us/new-york-possible-explosion-port-authority-subway/index.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
all it takes is one rohingya to blow up a subway train.
If I was Trump I'd add all Banglas to the banned list.

Banglas are well know sources of trouble no matter where they are in the world. Just look at how they terrorised our poodles forcing them to take cover in an ambulance of all places.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Banglas are well know sources of trouble no matter where they are in the world. Just look at how they terrorised our poodles forcing them to take cover in an ambulance of all places.

Those were kek lengs....you see one dark fellow, you see, Banglas, Burmese, Thai etc.. hmmm!
Most Banglas don't get intoxicated, not that they do not drink....those that send the poodles to the ambulance for cover, were kek lengs. By the way, the ambulance, is a command center...what take cover?..ha ha ha ha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those were kek lengs....you see one dark fellow, you see, Banglas, Burmese, Thai etc.. hmmm!
Most Banglas don't get intoxicated, not that they do not drink....those that send the poodles to the ambulance for cover, were kek lengs. By the way, the ambulance, is a command center...what take cover?..ha ha ha ha
>69% rohingya troublemakers. all it takes is one to terrorize sg.
SCDF-running-safety-00.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

any ethnicity mixed with islamic fanaticism is asking for trouble. these were once docile ah nehs who had been lost to the dark bangla side (of the sub-continent) forever.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>69% rohingya troublemakers. all it takes is one to terrorize sg.
SCDF-running-safety-00.gif

On the much serious side of this, we really do not know, how many SPF were injured or even died? How many police vehicles or any other vehicles were damaged or property destroyed; from the picture, you can see an overturned burning police car. Should have sent in the riot squad or the army to quell the disturbances, guessed they were afraid that, this will escalate into something much worse.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the much serious side of this, we really do not know, how many SPF were injured or even died? How many police vehicles or any other vehicles were damaged or property destroyed; from the picture, you can see an overturned burning police car. Should have sent in the riot squad or the army to quell the disturbances, guessed they were afraid that, this will escalate into something much worse.
25 vehicles were damaged, 5 set on fire including 1 ambulance. 39 poodles, 4 scdf and auxiliary personnel were injured. 27 arrests were made. 24 were laborers from ah neh land, 2 from bangladesh, 1 sinkie pr. they found out later that the 2 banglas and 1 pr were not involved. 9 more were charged later from dec-11-2013 onwards. this is the 5-year anniversary. exactly to this day 33 were charged.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
25 vehicles were damaged, 5 set on fire including 1 ambulance. 39 poodles, 4 scdf and auxiliary personnel were injured. 27 arrests were made. 24 were laborers from ah neh land, 2 from bangladesh, 1 sinkie pr. they found out later that the 2 banglas and 1 pr were not involved. 9 more were charged later from dec-11-2013 onwards. this is the 5-year anniversary. exactly to this day 33 were charged.

There were 'quite mention' that there were deaths, that is why the 'beautiful couple' of Singapore, brought cakes & food to visit the 'troops'. The police cars aren't equip for riots, maybe now they do. When I was in HK, standing on the roadside in Tsim Tsai Tsui & other places, I noticed their police car stopping at the lights or cruising; I saw riot squad equipment, ladder & even an inflatable boat..in order words, "ready for action".

There must have been a weak chain of command with the poodles in dealing with the problem then....they were so well paid that, none, want to risk their careers or lives...

Wonder if they were volunteers too?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were 'quite mention' that there were deaths, that is why the 'beautiful couple' of Singapore, brought cakes & food to visit the 'troops'. The police cars aren't equip for riots, maybe now they do. When I was in HK, standing on the roadside in Tsim Tsai Tsui & other places, I noticed their police car stopping at the lights or cruising; I saw riot squad equipment, ladder & even an inflatable boat..in order words, "ready for action".

There must have been a weak chain of command with the poodles in dealing with the problem then....they were so well paid that, none, want to risk their careers or lives...

Wonder if they were volunteers too?
spf must seriously attract and hire the biggest, toughest and meanest (professional) cops with a penchant to whack troublemakers anytime. i would rather see them whack male troublemakers than a bunch of guniangs.

Big_Scary_Cop_by_ado_p.jpg

alternatively, must also find gutsy cops willing to stand ground in the frontline.
cop_down_big.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pinay maids may find him sexy and handsome.
akayed-ullah-license-float-ht-jc-171211_16x9_608.jpg

perhaps he was trying to get a sex-pack, oops i mean six-pack by blasting his abdomen.
akayed-ullah-new-york-explosion-suspect-ht-jc-171211_1x1_608.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

_89547836_dc80da2e-a7c2-4eb3-8ae6-b55a8310c506.jpg

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is out! Akayed Ullah, 27, who lives in Brooklyn was DOING GOOD DO TOGETHER WITH DOTARD's Jerusalem/Israel Policy only.

https://www.rt.com/usa/412795-ullah-motives-suspected-terror-attack-nyc/

NYC terrorist suspect cites Israeli action in Gaza, holiday picture as motivation
Published time: 12 Dec, 2017 01:56 Edited time: 12 Dec, 2017 07:46
Get short URL
5a2f17a9fc7e9348328b4567.jpg

© Andrew Kelly / Reuters
A man suspected of detonating a pipe bomb in a block-long tunnel near a New York City transportation hub, has revealed that Israeli actions in the Gaza strip, and the sight of a holiday picture, inspired his failed attempt to kill.
Akayed Ullah, 27, who lives in Brooklyn, allegedly carried out the attack at the underground 42nd street passageway near the Port Authority Bus Terminal in midtown Manhattan Monday. Ullah later told police he carried out the attack, which injured himself and three others, to exact revenge for recent Israeli military operations, an unnamed law enforcement source told CNN.

Ullah, a Bangladeshi native who has been in the US for seven years, also reportedly told investigators that he intentionally detonated the pipe bomb in an underground block-long tunnel after he noticed a holiday picture in the corridor. The man further explained that he was inspired by ISIS-style Christmas threats, according to two unnamed law enforcement officials, WNBC reported.

The man stated that he intended for the attack to be a suicide bombing and that he viewed Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) propaganda on the internet. Ullah allegedly said that he had previously read extremist writing and learned how to make pipe bombs after watching online tutorials. However, unnamed law enforcement sources said it did not appear Ullah had direct contact with IS, according to WNBC.

Read more
Video captures New York suspect as pipe bomb explodes
NYC Police Commissioner James O'Neill confirmed Monday that Ullah “did make statements” about IS after he was detained by authorities following the attack, WNBC reported.

O'Neil stated that the suspect created and wore an “improvised low-tech explosive device attached to his body” that he intentionally detonated in the tunnel, CNN reported.

Following President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel last week, IS supporters allegedly began issuing more threats against the US, and online accounts supporting IS have swelled following Monday's attack.

After the attempted bombing, IS supporters allegedly sent out a picture showing New York City's Times Square with a picture of a pipe bomb in front of it, and threatened Americans by saying they should “recognize explosives as the capital of your country,” according to the SITE Intel Group.

Pro-IS channels were also allegedly seen cheering online, according to the Group.

3)In wake of @realDonaldTrump's recognition of #Jerusalem as #Israel's capital, #ISIS supporters still issuing threats, now inspired by #NewYork#portauthorityexplosion threatening to make Americans"recognize explosives as the capital of your country" over picture of Times Square pic.twitter.com/YpRZaOYVSg

— Rita Katz (@Rita_Katz) December 11, 2017
Even though authorities stated that they do not believe Ullah had direct connections with terrorist groups, his weapon of choice, the pipe bomb, has been promoted by IS and Al-Qaeda in their propaganda publications.

READ MORE: New York police confirm terrorist attack in Manhattan, suspect inspired by ISIS

On November 29, terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov pleaded not guilty to a 12-count indictment after allegedly driving a rented truck onto a bike path in New York City on October 31. Eight people were killed and several others were injured in the attack.