• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rogue cabby harasses me on road

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Rogue cabby harasses me on road</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:59 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>18140.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Rogue cabby harasses me on road, causes accident, then behaves like gangster

A STOMPer was tormented by a Comfort Sonata taxi driver who drove recklessly, tailed his car, then acted like a gangster after causing an accident.

The STOMPer recounts the incident:

"I'm badly disturbed by the actions made by a taxi driver.

"He was driving a Comfort Sonata taxi bearing the licence plate 'SH6737B'.

"The incident happened earlier on 4th of Jan 09 at about 4am.

"He drove dangerously without keeping within the lane markings.

"As he moved closer towards my lane, I tapped my horn to alert him of my presence.

"The driver became agitated and tailed me very closely.

"I could hear him hurl vulgarities at me as my windows were all wound down.

"Looking at my rear view mirror, he was actually on call, but still continued to tail me closely and dangerously.

"Afraid that he might start a commotion, I did not stop at the Tampines Avenue 2 Shell petrol station which I had planned to, and made a U-turn to head back towards PIE.

"The taxi continued to tail me. Shouldn't he be moving on to pick up his passenger?

"I sensed something was amiss and drove a little quicker.

"The driver suddenly accelerated really quickly and swerved his car in front of me and jammed on his brakes.

"I tried to swerve to another lane but still hit him.

"This is really absurd.

"How could any road user do such a thing?

"He came down of the car and behaved like a gangster, asking what's my problem.

"I choose not to have any contact with him and called for the police.

"I really hope your can look into this case throughly, and hope that the Traffic Police will do something to remove all these errant drivers from the road."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taxi driver is the stupidest shit. Now LTA is going to investigate into this case. Driver most likely kanna suspended or demerit points.

Taxi Driver's anger has now affected his livelihood.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope !!! This cabby does not depend on driving cab for a living. Probably, he is a kept man.

If he needed the job, he wun behave as such.

Taxi driver is the stupidest shit. Now LTA is going to investigate into this case. Driver most likely kanna suspended or demerit points.

jw5

Loyal
Nope !!! This cabby does not depend on driving cab for a living. Probably, he is a kept man.

If he needed the job, he wun behave as such.
Wh doesn't the person complaining simply harass the cab driver back instead of whining?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because that person is your typical Sinkie with Chow Ah Qua attitude !!

If I were that guy, I will stop at the pump at the Shell Petrol Station. Wave the taxi driver to come over and smash his fucking face with the nozzle !!

Last night, I was driving along CTE, a balless motherfucker was driving a Hyundai Matrix SCG5406 or 5460, I can't remember clearly, in a reckless manner. I was traveling on the 3rd lane at 70km. He was driving very fast and want to overtake me from the left, I could not bothered. But, a vehicle was on his left which blocked his way. What did he do ?? He flashed his headlight at me. You think I give a damn ? I purpose slow down or speed up so that the vehicle on the left is just side by side with me. Lan lan, he overtook from my right, speed up like he was driving a F1 Ferrari, cut into my path, and keep left ultimately. Luckily for him, I am not in a playful mood otherwise, he would have to change new car !!!

Wh doesn't the person complaining simply harass the cab driver back instead of whining?

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was traveling on the 3rd lane at 70km. He was driving very fast and want to overtake me from the left, I could not bothered. But, a vehicle was on his left which blocked his way. What did he do ?? He flashed his headlight at me.

Did you mean lane 1 which is the right most lane? Lane 3 is the leftmost lane.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I were that guy, I will stop at the pump at the Shell Petrol Station. Wave the taxi driver to come over and smash his fucking face with the nozzle !!

Last night, I was driving along CTE, a balless motherfucker was driving a Hyundai Matrix SCG5406 or 5460, I can't remember clearly, in a reckless manner. I was traveling on the 3rd lane at 70km. He was driving very fast and want to overtake me from the left, I could not bothered. But, a vehicle was on his left which blocked his way. What did he do ?? He flashed his headlight at me. You think I give a damn ? I purpose slow down or speed up so that the vehicle on the left is just side by side with me. Lan lan, he overtook from my right, speed up like he was driving a F1 Ferrari, cut into my path, and keep left ultimately. Luckily for him, I am not in a playful mood otherwise, he would have to change new car !!!

If you drive slow keep to the most left lane la. Doesn't mean if you drive 90km/h have the right to block others whose drive faster than you in the most right lane.
Whoever drive fast should let them overtake. Maybe one day if you have relative like family/friend need to send or meet at hospital for signature see how you drive on the road or react.:confused::confused::confused::biggrin:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had one of the worst day yesterday. Over worked and tired myself out last night, my eyes go blurry and sleepy when I was driving back to home. I wanted to keep all the way to the left but the traffic was quite heavy and those commercial vehicle along the lane 4 were doing 60. Just when I sober up slightly, this bugger was doing his stunt. KNN......

Ok, then 70km/h is quite reasonable.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lon unlerstand what you tok ?

If I need to rush to hospital to sign some paper, I will speed all the way on the right !! And, turned myself into Massa driving my transformed Ferrari !!

If you drive slow keep to the most left lane la. Doesn't mean if you drive 90km/h have the right to block others whose drive faster than you in the most right lane.
Whoever drive fast should let them overtake. Maybe one day if you have relative like family/friend need to send or meet at hospital for signature see how you drive on the road or react.:confused::confused::confused::biggrin:

hemunkeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taxi Drivers are the biggest LOSER in Singapore.
They are lazy, rude, inconsiderate and whiners

jw5

Loyal

Most Singkies are like that aren't they?
Can talk big but when push comes to shove, will always hide behind the skirts of the authorities and the government.

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
STOMPer should just drive to the petrol station where there are witnesses and confront the cabby. If the cabby touches him, just go down like a diving footballer.

With witness + poodle report + lawyer letter, the cabby will have a happy new year indeed!

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
stomper might be a lady...

Lagi better because witness + poodle report + lawyer letter + Women's Charter also. Not only will the cabby go jail, his backside will open flower.

Brute force is useless in our society nowadays. One must learn to make the system work for us. :wink:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean if you keep going out in the wee hours in the morning, surely you will meet a "ghost" someday?