• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Robert De Niro Complaint Trump Worst of the Worst in USA History

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are screwed head, so pro Angmoh still dreams of getting fuck in th arse by amdk siboh...

He is a good actor, but his extreme anti-trump tirades are uncalled for. Since he is so opinionated, why doesn't he enter politics and run for president? Do like what Reagan did, then I respect.

Fuck Robert De Niro

Splendicker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Robert act to be an assasinator in movie Taxi Driver, but end up beating up mafia instead of politicians. So is like NATO

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all forgot Bob de niro is a chocolate lover. All the women he was involved in (remember Naomi Campbell?) were hot chocolate goddesses. He's also married a black woman and have mulatto kids. It's almost like a fetish

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a very good actor, and that is all he is. Even now, he is acting like he knows about politics but in actual fact he is just acting. That is all he is. Just a great pretender.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
De Niro was Amazing in Goodfellas!

ETctxCIVAAADhZ0.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is summer. There are no jobs. And i suppose its hot so everyone is outside.perfect conditions for riots in the West.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I noticed. Hollywood types these days are mostly democrats. Really an annoying, self-righteous, pro-anything, anti-guns bunch of libtards.
Nope. You should see the movie trumbo. Those thought to be communist sympathisers were persecuted. No jobs. Cannot use their names if making movies as writers, producers etc.