• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Robbed at East Coast Park - broad daylight - Yesterday, 02:26 PM

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damn heng de wife neber kena molest or rape or kill...there are few rape n kill case unsloved...most likely de work of ft...dun worry 100k more cuming...get use to it lah...:wink::biggrin:

Vee are all coming down to Singapore, you cannot stop us dey!

chhath10.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krav Maga

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krav_Maga

Commando Krav Maga - the guy claims a lot of thing, former special forces in Israel blah blah blah, can make you an instructor in 3 days, IDF rubbished his claims so now he recanted a lot of his former resume

Kapap is basically unarmed combat that was taught to the IDF in their early days before they switch to KM in 2000.

Each has its own merits but the techniques taught here are more for self defense and then transit to offense since the syllabus is for civillian (vs. military, law enforcement) but one good thing abt the instructor for krav maga
is that he teach everything and don't hold back.

www.kravmaga.com.sg

BTW, i am not Sascha Soliano, i still have my hair and i pay for the lessons :biggrin:

Two of my friends also went down with me, one is not so committed, while one straight away sign up for 10 lessons after lesson 1 despite his arms being bruised :eek:

There is another school call Oneberry Combatives at Lor Chuan offering KM classes. Which is a better school to join?
http://www.evolutionself-defense.com/

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you go to both classes for a trial class and decide for yourself bro? :biggrin:

Not for myself lah! It's one of my female staff that is very keen on this art. I'm trained in praying mantis and sanshou for more than 20 yrs. No need to go into something new at this age. Maybe, I'll consider Tai-Chi when I'm older.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not for myself lah! It's one of my female staff that is very keen on this art. I'm trained in praying mantis and sanshou for more than 20 yrs. No need to go into something new at this age. Maybe, I'll consider Tai-Chi when I'm older.

We have females in our classes too, 3 malay girls took the lessons earlier than me and now are graded practitioner 1 level and going for 2 :biggrin:

Best to come on weekdays for her or saturday morning, you can get her to contact Sascha via the number provided on the website n book a trial lesson or just ask permission to observe the class with no obligations :biggrin:

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight's Chinese tabloid reported East Coast Park RAPE, sales girl raped by Indian FT. Can any online news be found?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even in Krav Maga, we do not advocate those fancy high kicks as they are just begging to invite more trouble than its worth. Why take such a long time to hit the head when you can do a short/sharp one to the groin? And you are right, TKD in Singapore is just a sport as the syllabus here is mainly based on WTF for sport and competition purposes. The original TKD instructors that taught here nong nong time balik to korea orredi :biggrin:

wahlaneh...
the STF (Singapore TKD Federation) at Singapore Badminton Hall, Guillemard Rd, under WTF (World TKD Federation) has to tone down TKD into a form of sports by order from Singapore Sports Council so that it would not be too violent n dangerous for youngsters.
as such certain areas on the body, eg. kicking below belt n punching above neck, are prohibited areas.
the licence to practise TKD is issued by CID u know?
remember that boy kana turning kick on his neck n died?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah you're about to die anyway, so don't overexert yourself.

Taikyoken is good for old and useless people, it's true. :wink:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot002-2.png

A free and irrelevant elderly like SIFU has way too much time on his hands.

When I said the creatures they used are as dark as they are in their worthless dirt glory it is not a full compliment either apparently, but secondary school dropouts of course don't possess the required intelligence to understand this.

This is why studying hard is important.

He and Balls2U can do taikyoken together, these two useless chinks.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahlaneh...
the STF (Singapore TKD Federation) at Singapore Badminton Hall, Guillemard Rd, under WTF (World TKD Federation) has to tone down TKD into a form of sports by order from Singapore Sports Council so that it would not be too violent n dangerous for youngsters.
as such certain areas on the body, eg. kicking below belt n punching above neck, are prohibited areas.
the licence to practise TKD is issued by CID u know?
remember that boy kana turning kick on his neck n died?

That was quite a long time ago, so like i said TKD is mainly a sport in Singapore and not really recommended as a defense system against attackers. On a further note, you wouldn't want lots of hormone charged angsty teenagers out there on the streets who know how to hit and where to hit correctly if you are the authority :biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simple, just get some opposition members, or Dr Chee himself, to hold a speech there. You will get a truck load of special forces surrounding that Area A immediately.

That guy Dr Chee is a swat team attractor. There is indeed, a high level of attraction between him and the police, military and special forces.

If I were the police I would even ask the gurkhas to chip in, no joke. Because he is the most frivolous and dangerous enemy of society.

And I'd ask them to bring along a roll of masking tape, so that I can cut out a small piece and cover his mouth too while he is being surrounded and the area cordoned off from public interference. Because, even though his ACS English is not too bad, but I can't stand his voice. It's actually even WORSE than Obama's.

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi you stupid and ugly worthless dog nerd, that's all you're worth in society.:wink:

It's good that you own up. That's all you are good for in your whole life. And I'm not affected by the low doings of ugly rubbish dumps like you, so sorry to disappoint. I will be very busy to actually be bothered by NATURALLY small and inferior people like you. Remain small, ugly.

Don't flatter your intelligence and your looks you bladder face dumb fugly nerd. You have none, so don't be a joke. Enjoy your assing by PAP in real life. PAP will work hard for people and will own and keep failures like you in place.:smile::oIo:

Re: So, those two are your mother's clones? Why is she so hospitable? :wink:

Hey stupid ugly FTrash dog DearestGodlikeWarlord!

You got assed by the OA while you are replying to this thread. LOL... Yes i assed you first while you were typing away. :biggrin:

Your two other clones SamuelStalin and StonebridgeLeaner is banned so got to use the last. :biggrin: