• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Road Rage at Still Road , 4 Feb 2023

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! What's that yellow weapon the maid is using?
You denied loud loud that you were attacking me but always attacking me until today. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach attack woman as maid and prostitute. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You denied loud loud that you were attacking me but always attacking me until today. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach attack woman as maid and prostitute. Pui!
Only low ses evil ingrate sons of whores like @Leongsam and @countryman Malaysian working in Singapore will take people kindness and return with insults of prostitute and maid indeed. Pui! Pui! Pui!

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like the woman tripped the man, hahaha
stopped his car on a narrow road, walked backwards round 20m to strike a car, 2 other passengers came down and attacked the car with weapons.

regardless of what happened before, this family has serious rage issues, I'm on the side of the other car

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like the woman tripped the man, hahaha
stopped his car on a narrow road, walked backwards round 20m to strike a car, 2 other passengers came down and attacked the car with weapons.

regardless of what happened before, this family has serious rage issues, I'm on the side of the other car
Me too! The white haired ah pek is very kuailan. Thinks he is a street fighter. Clearly the aggressor. He also needed the help of his women to help him fight. Not a fair fight at all. He needs mandatory treatment for anger management and hopefully next time if he relapses, he gets beaten to death by a real MMAfighter.