• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ris Low in new controversy over 'intimate' bedroom pictures

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ris Low in new controversy over 'intimate' bedroom pictures

Dethroned local beauty queen Ris Low, 23, is once again making headlines for controversial reasons.

Earlier this week, two photos showing a bespectacled man and a woman - allegedly Low - in intimate poses, surfaced on Facebook.

The photos were uploaded by local businessman Fred Chua, 37, who says he did so to stop Low from pestering him about a sum of money his brother owes her.

Low is denying any involvement in the photo scandal, insisting that the woman in the explicit photos is an impostor.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Saturday (Jan 26).

http://www.tnp.sg/content/ris-low-new-controversy-over-intimate-bedroom-pictures

jw5

Loyal
He should consider asking his brother to pay back the money he owes. :rolleyes:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who even gives half a hoot to this trashy talentless twat of a tramp....she is more of a joke and just as inconsequential as a fly on my windscreen

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your type right? Bahbah type auntie.

Not my cup of tea. I only like PRCs. Now waiting for little tigress to knock off. Going to Chinatown to look for PRC milf to play with my kukujiao, then go over to buy CNY goodies. :biggrin:

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recover liao. Knn, instead of sperm, blood flew out. Made me so worried :o

Bro, your KKJ steady leh, got stones come out, crooked before and now got blood come out. still machiam like special forces GPMG everyday shoot shhot shoot at commie ATB....