• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ris Low in Leopard prints swinwear and zebra striped pantyhose saying BOOMZ!

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is confirmed.
Ris Low will model for a Japanese brand striped pantyhose to be released
to the market next year.
The packaging will feature an image of Ris Low in leoprard prints swimwear and "zebra" striped pantyhose. She will be in proning position and saying the word BOOMZ. A rumor is saying the BOOMZ word will be imprinted on the hose. Just hoping this is true.
Man, when I think of this, my bro stand erect in attention and is ready to BOOMZ.:biggrin:

tammysoup

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, good one.
2. even if risky goes naked, what's there to see in some "used thing"?
3. there is nothing new or news about risky.
4. attention-seeking individual. :biggrin:

reply(2)...seen, done and maybe some bro got her nude pic too.
reply(3)....something new or news not yet surface lah...akan datang
reply(4)....no lah, that is bipolar disorder acting on her

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man, when I think of this, my bro stand erect in attention and is ready to BOOMZ.:biggrin:

Are you her boyfriend?

sexy_leopard_skin_bikini_brunette_sticker_al_rio-p217561554409037021tdcj_210.jpg

Boomz

:oIo: