• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ris Low "i think that i am a good role model"

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-sg&vid=66e6daa6-e0c7-405c-9fbc-ba002d76a0c5&from=imbot_en_sg_default&fg=rss

Gems sprouted by Ms BOOMZ!

"the thrill that i feel...the feeling that i get for stealing credits was there"

"i tend to spend my mother's money like water"

"no...i didn't cheat for my papers. it was just pieces of paper...irrelevant notes in my pencil box"

"being myself, i dare to admit to my mistakes...so i think i am a good role model myself"

"i mean who can speak properly in front of a camera, who can speak properly in front of a microphone or a crowd?!"

"MY TONGUE IS GETTING TIED!"

"if i can, i wanna open a cake shop"

(Who wants their daughters to FRIEND her?! Dun shy, no need to be scared of BOOMZ!)

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
this Ris is hopeless! she is living in her own world, she should seek treatment for a her attention seeker mentality.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will never change, she intend to open a cake shop and hire ex convict to do business together, bigger crime is coming up. Hehe

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-sg&vid=66e6daa6-e0c7-405c-9fbc-ba002d76a0c5&from=imbot_en_sg_default&fg=rss

Gems sprouted by Ms BOOMZ!

"the thrill that i feel...the feeling that i get for stealing credits was there"

"i tend to spend my mother's money like water"

"no...i didn't cheat for my papers. it was just pieces of paper...irrelevant notes in my pencil box"

"being myself, i dare to admit to my mistakes...so i think i am a good role model myself"

"i mean who can speak properly in front of a camera, who can speak properly in front of a microphone or a crowd?!"

"MY TONGUE IS GETTING TIED!"

"if i can, i wanna open a cake shop"

(Who wants their daughters to FRIEND her?! Dun shy, no need to be scared of BOOMZ!)

You don't even swallow unlike the Queen of Caldecott Hill, so how could you even come close to being a useful role model to anybody other than cats and dogs that would only be keen to scratch and bite you.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
BobaFettPopularity.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants to open her CAKE and we all can go there and shop.... ha ha ha ha ha
good, I love tart, especially Ris tart.
She really living in her own world. Ris, stop dreaming, "shit eating pariah dog when you bring it to London, it still a shit eating pariah dog",
You still want to try for your beauty contest, I guarantee you wouldn't event
qualify for the first round, wake up Ris Low, wake up Ris's parent and don't let your Boomz girl spew more rubbish and embarrass the whole Low clen.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh my god, she is not cut out to be in the limelight. The wise thing to do is to stay low.

sufferwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my god, she is not cut out to be in the limelight. The wise thing to do is to stay low.

she should not give interviews in english but in chinese which shes more proficient at..

but being the vainpot that she is, she wants to appear cool and boomz, thats why she die die must speak english..

i think if the interview is carried out in chinese, she will be any other like TCS "celebrity" who spew the usual nonsense and the audience lap it all up