• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP: The Greatest AhMeng passed away

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koko, famed gorilla that learned sign language, dies aged 46
The gorilla, who formed friendships with celebrities such as Robin Williams, died peacefully in her sleep in California
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/21/koko-gorilla-sign-language-dead-aged-46

621koko-gorilla.jpg

Koko, the gorilla that learned sign language and formed several celebrity friendships while in captivity in the US, has died aged 46.

The female western lowland gorilla, who gained fame for her mastery of “gorilla sign language”, died peacefully in her sleep at the Gorilla Foundation’s preserve in California, the foundation said.

Originally named Hanabi-ko – Japanese for “fireworks child” – after being born at San Francisco Zoo in 1971, Koko learned a rudimentary sign language through a researcher, . Koko reportedly understood about 2,000 words of verbal English.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Filthy Malaysians open your big mouth to call people slut whore mistress to win. Now call to me like a monkey! You may end up calling a virgin a slut whore mistress and now deserved to be called Malaysian dogs. That’s the least your filthy mouth get in return.

Now call me fireworks!!! Five years of firecrackers harassment, five years of stealing my photos, five years of slandering and harassing me slut whore mistress until India Iran. That’s how evil vicious and horrible Malaysian dogs are. Go report polis lah Malaysians for calling you dogs? You are bully dogs what I scared what? You are the criminals thieves slanderers harassers I scared what ? Pui!

:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Did the Gorilla mated?

Everyone see. Now slandering me again! Ptui!

I give up my human rights to offer virginity test challenge! If my test can send Malaysian bastards to jail for spreading online falsehoods of me, then my sacrifice is all worth it. You filthy Malaysians think that you can get away with your crimes stealing slandering and harassing me but heaven is watching you and will crush you or burn you alive !

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysians open your big mouth to call people slut whore mistress to win. .... You may end up calling a virgin a slut whore mistress and now deserved to be called Malaysian dogs. That’s the least your filthy mouth get in return.
Five years of firecrackers harassment, five years of stealing my photos, five years of slandering and harassing me slut whore mistress until India Iran. That’s how evil vicious and horrible Malaysian dogs are. Go report polis lah Malaysians for calling you dogs? You are bully dogs what I scared what? You are the criminals thieves slanderers harassers I scared what ? Pui!
I give up my human rights to offer virginity test challenge! If my test can send Malaysian bastards to jail for spreading online falsehoods of me, then my sacrifice is all worth it. You filthy Malaysians think that you can get away with your crimes stealing slandering and harassing me but heaven is watching you and will crush you or burn you alive !
Malaysians love abusing people to win! Whether physically by firecrackers or mentally by spreading malicious lies. So proud to gang up bully one woman! Shameless dogs are like that. No human conscience.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Is there any chance of @ginfreely suing you for plagiarizing her posts from:
sammyboy.com/posts/2747261
Filthy Malaysians never open your big mouth to call people slut whore mistress to win. You may end up calling a virgin a slut whore mistress and now deserved to be called Malaysian dogs. That’s the least your filthy mouth get in return.
sammyboy.com/posts/2747218
Five years of firecrackers harassment, five years of stealing my photos, five years of slandering and harassing me slut whore mistress until India Iran. That’s how evil vicious and horrible Malaysian dogs are. Go report polis lah Malaysians for calling you dogs? You are bully dogs what I scared what? You are the criminals thieves slanderers harassers I scared what ? Pui!
sammyboy.com/posts/2747210
sammyboy.com/posts/2747299
Malaysians love abusing people to win! Whether physically by firecrackers or mentally by spreading malicious lies. So proud to gang up bully one woman! Shameless dogs are like that. No human conscience.
:tongue:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Koko, famed gorilla that learned sign language, dies aged 46
The gorilla, who formed friendships with celebrities such as Robin Williams, died peacefully in her sleep in California
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/21/koko-gorilla-sign-language-dead-aged-46

621koko-gorilla.jpg

Koko, the gorilla that learned sign language and formed several celebrity friendships while in captivity in the US, has died aged 46.

The female western lowland gorilla, who gained fame for her mastery of “gorilla sign language”, died peacefully in her sleep at the Gorilla Foundation’s preserve in California, the foundation said.

Originally named Hanabi-ko – Japanese for “fireworks child” – after being born at San Francisco Zoo in 1971, Koko learned a rudimentary sign language through a researcher, . Koko reportedly understood about 2,000 words of verbal English.

This is a classic picture of Ah Meng and Gin. A relationship never once thought possible.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This is a classic picture of Ah Meng and Gin. A relationship never once thought possible.

See everyone? That’s what you get for buying a house in Malaysia. The Malaysian evil bastards don’t like you only you become a prostitute disdained by all. Nevermind if you are a virgin with an annulled marriage. The truth doesn’t matter to Malaysian dogs that always use this filthy method on their enemies. Well their minister told them not to spread lies on internet. Why do you think he said that? Tell me how to deal with such malicious Malaysian bastards except vulgarities?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? It’s always Malaysian bastards attacking me first using my info to come up with shit stories like this one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s what you get for buying a house in Malaysia. The Malaysian evil bastards don’t like you only you become a prostitute disdained by all. Nevermind if you are a virgin with an annulled marriage. The truth doesn’t matter to Malaysian dogs that always use this filthy method on their enemies. Well their minister told them not to spread lies on internet. Why do you think he said that? Tell me how to deal with such malicious Malaysian bastards except vulgarities?

You said you have no time but looks like you are super free to cut n paste my comments from Living in Jb section. Lie busted!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like you are super free to cut n paste my comments from Living in Jb section.
I also happen to be free now:
sammyboy.com/posts/2744867