• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

RIP, Stephen Hawking

ahlau

Looks like no more guest appearance in big bang theory. I am sure his death will earn a mention in one of their future episodes

I believe that aliens had made contact with him and were helping him with his health and his theories.

rectmobile

A moment of silence for the passing of a brilliant mind.
I am not sure if he is brilliant like the media claim him to be. He advise others not to contact aliens by sending signals to outer space. That is just common sense, how is that brilliant?

my uncle say unfortunately more than half the world population is lack of common sense. he say if not those self inflicted losers will not exist. he also say you thought all the miw got common sense meh.

I suffered a large dose of Hawking radiation a couple of nights ago.

my uncle say unfortunately more than half the world population is lack of common sense. he say if not those self inflicted losers will not exist. he also say you thought all the miw got common sense meh.
my uncle also say don't think some rich people, directors of companies etc all have common sense ho. he say when they commit crime time they will also lose common sense. he also say don't think a conman manage to con ter nao sinkie has common sense ho. he say they con ter nao people but ownself are ter nao thought people won't leeport them KNN.

He was a theoretical physicist and a cosmologist. His work has no apparent usefulness at all, and illustrates that insight into the nature of the Universe is its own reward.