• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP retail: OneKM turning into ghost mall

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Xijg9O5.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/announcements-broadcasts/rip-retail-onekm-turning-into-ghost-mall

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt could well sanction 24hours 黑玻璃,special SPA & Massage..more revenue for PAP !!! transportation tax, GST, license, landlord & tenant, all can conrtibute to NationBuilding !!! MAKE SG GREATER AGAIN !

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
i live near the mall................it was dead from day 1...................in fact, when i knew they're building a mall there - i knew it'll be dead........

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt could well sanction 24hours 黑玻璃,special SPA & Massage..more revenue for PAP !!! transportation tax, GST, license, landlord & tenant, all can conrtibute to NationBuilding !!! MAKE SG GREATER AGAIN !

i think this is a stupid move by PAP.
Since they open their leg so wide on their immigration policy, why are they afraid of such thing mushrooming in Singapore ?

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dumped lots of sperm into lots of girls at the Lion City Hotel. They used to have short term rates after 6pm and cost only around $70 for a few hours.

Really have fond memories of that place.

axparadox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly they have gone nuts about their rentals demands

A retail shop in such suburb location and traffic should at max $3000 per month, they might not make it also at that price in this current retail climate. The landlords need a reality check.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest leasing tactic should include leasing to fast food joints or Ya Kun/Toastbox. In addition, instal lots of resting areas with long tables and benches to attract students to such abandoned quiet malls to study! Quiet places have their selling points too

axparadox

Alfrescian
Loyal
The latest leasing tactic should include leasing to fast food joints or Ya Kun/Toastbox. In addition, instal lots of resting areas with long tables and benches to attract students to such abandoned quiet malls to study! Quiet places have their selling points too

Singapore every inch also want to make money, they wouldn't think of allowing rest areas that doesn't bring in the dough. Do they still charge 20 cents for toilet entry or 50 cents now?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore every inch also want to make money, they wouldn't think of allowing rest areas that doesn't bring in the dough. Do they still charge 20 cents for toilet entry or 50 cents now?
20c for some but still 10c at bedok interchange hawker center. sometimes i give them a $2 note if i don't carry small change.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just convert into a mega entertainment mall with KTVs, hang flower joints and spas

Cannot!...this is a Muslim area, unless the KTV'c etc..serve, ice-lemon tea, Milo, teh tarik, kopi tarik...Halal food...unless the approve the old days with the tight sarong kebaya & joget only ...that needs approval!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Toast Box is there on the street level...looks like you have not been to ONE KM...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprise it didn't go up with inflation.
it's like twilight zone. some aspects of sg haven't change all these years. for example, ah bengs still roam the streets but with e-bikes terrorizing other pedestrians instead of brandishing ball bearing scrapers (choice weapons of the 60s).