• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious RIP : Irene Cara , Aged 63.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i still remember watching Flashdance in Prince or Jade cinema in Beach Rd.

Have they reclaimed the land there in the 1980s? I believe back in the day, Beach Road literally meant a road by the side of the beach.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that building has been torn down and a new one coming up.

I miss the old building. While waiting to cross the road towards Middle Road, if the sliding doors opened you could feel the cool aircon air.

Singapore_2004_Shaw_Tower_base.jpg

Reactions: jw5

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have they reclaimed the land there in the 1980s? I believe back in the day, Beach Road literally meant a road by the side of the beach.

Looks like.
due Suntec City.

Missed the good old days when NCO Club was around.

Beside it, was the Beach Rd Camp.

And I was locked up in Beach Rd Mata stn.

Last edited:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal

And, if I remember correctly, the original satay club was there B4 reclamation.

Queen E. Walk too?