• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RIP:: 32yo pty agent botox injection at marina bay beauty clinic, bye bye

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
XpQdiok.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, people car buang got to scrap will not think about how season parking is wasted.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Omg

I better stop going but then what am I going to do with the balanced money in the package?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did she need botox in the first place? Pursue beauty until die. Is it worth it?

https://mothership.sg/2019/03/property-agent-botox-marina-bay-clinic-dies/
https://mothership.sg/tag/environment
https://mothership.sg/ahtc-trial/
32-year-old property agent allegedly died after Botox injection at beauty clinic in Marina Bay
Investigations are ongoing.
Zhangxin Zheng |
clock.png
March 17, 03:57 am

Untitled-collage-22.jpg

On March 17, Chinese newspaper Lianhe Wanbao reported that a 32-year-old Singaporean property agent, Lau Li Ting, allegedly died after receiving a Botox injection on March 13, 2019.
Advertisement

Lau’s father confirmed that the cause of death was heart failure, but how the injection even led to Lau’s death remains unknown.
What happened
According to the report, Lau visited a beauty clinic in Marina Bay on March 8 morning for a Botox treatment.
The aesthetic doctor who administered the injection allegedly recounted that Lau began to shiver after the injection, and subsequently, became unconscious in the clinic.

The doctor also claimed that Lau’s heart had allegedly already stopped beating before she was sent to the Singapore General Hospital (SGH).
The medication that was used in the injection has not yet been identified.
Lianhe Wanbao also reported that it understood this was not the first time that Lau went for Botox injection treatment.
Mothership.sg was also informed that Lau visited a licensed clinic for the Botox treatment.
Advertisement

According to Lau’s mother, her husband received a call from the clinic to inform them about the incident at around 3pm in the afternoon.
Soon after, SGH also called to alert the parents that Lau was in an extremely critical state and the medical team was trying to save her.
She slipped into a coma state and was apparently put on life support for the next five days until March 13 evening when she passed away.
Lau’s family has made a police report and an investigation is ongoing.
Safety first
The newspaper reported that the deceased woman’s family are devastated by the sudden death.
Lau’s mother also shared that her daughter, being the eldest among her four children, had been a bubbly and independent person.
She was teaching private tuition for almost a decade before becoming a property agent in recent years.
Advertisement

Lau’s mother shared that she will wait for the findings of the investigation and not jump to any conclusions or stop anyone from visiting Lau.
Speaking to Lianhe Wanbao, Lau’s mother also wished to remind all women to prioritise safety before beauty.
She was quoted as saying:
“Women are naturally vain, but safety is still above all, I hope there won’t be such another tragedy again.’​
The family also shared details of her wake on Lau’s Facebook account.
The wake was decorated in purple as that was Lau’s favourite colour.
54515165_691780527885367_2235249582411874304_o.jpg

Advertisement

Top photo collage from Lau Liting Facebook and Sungmin_Cho via Pixabay
(Editor’s note: a previous version of this article mis-translated the Chinese term describing the person who administered the Botox injection as a “beautician” when it was actually an aesthetic doctor. This has been amended.)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She’s not even 40 and already went for botox?

Not to sound like a nasty mean person, but surely she should get an education instead. I notice it’s the property and insurance agents that always care about such superficial shit.

I see young punk insurance agents wearing Hermes belts and Rolex watches, but resorting to street begging at road shows and pestering ppl. The irony is completely lost on these clowns apparently.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She’s not even 40 and already went for botox?

Not to sound like a nasty mean person, but surely she should get an education instead. I notice it’s the property and insurance agents that always care about such superficial shit.

I see young punk insurance agents wearing Hermes belts and Rolex watches, but resorting to street begging at road shows and pestering ppl. The irony is completely lost on these clowns apparently.
Its bloody rage. I got this pretty girl and she plucked her eye brows out and replaced it with tattoos. Fake eye brows.now she looks like a mama san. Horrible. Why can't women appreciate their natural beauty?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its bloody rage. I got this pretty girl and she plucked her eye brows out and replaced it with tattoos. Fake eye brows.now she looks like a mama san. Horrible. Why can't women appreciate their natural beauty?
you should look below to appreciate beauty au naturel :redface:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It’s puzzling how ignorant people are => referring to the self-proclaimed smart alec in this forum. Botox are as common as bodybuilders taking protein pills. Just an isolated case. Highly suspicious though, in terms of correctness of dosage, etc. RIP.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John Tan and wifey stays young by learning to relax, lots of sex, healthy diet and exercise. It's better than botox.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle thought before all these procedure doc will explain all the possible risk involve and make them sign if anything happen not doc problem ? KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ocd with getting old. blessed with such a name sexpecially surname lau, lau li (ting) was obsessed with aging and resorted to botox to redress the natural process. she could have simply changed her name to sweet young ting.