• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Rioters need Papsmearer tank commander to choot chiew.... throw petrol bombs not good enough....

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the hk protestors are reading this.
The solution is homemade bombs
You heard it here first.....if homemade bombs start appearing in this conflict.....it’s credit to me

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole polytechnic is now surrounded. It’s Stalingrad redux. See long can those rats hold out.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will we see a repeat of '' Thamasat''? I reckon that My, Indo, Th, Myn can handle these rioters.

Xiongjie

hi guy's the telegram for sam collection channel has been block so any way that still can go through this channel

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

concentrated sulphuric acid and concentrated nitric acid reported missing amidst the hullabaloo. I hope the chemists know how to calculate correctly... Teehee...