• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Richest Man Bill Gates Seduced by ATB!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bill Gates’ Chinese Interpreter Is Being Accused of Breaking Up His Marriage With Melinda Gates

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Melinda Gates
197ac706fee03ded3254c1338ca13512
1620570276345.png

Bill Gates and Melinda Gates’ carefully crafted statement on the end of their marriage made a few key points clear, but left the public utterly without clues on what might have prompted the dissolution of their relationship after 27 years and raising three kids together. In that vacuum, rumors have begun to flow, as they always do about high-profile splits, and one colleague of Bill Gates’ has found herself in the crosshairs: Chinese interpreter Zhe “Shelly” Wang, who has worked for The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation since 2015. While it’s unclear exactly where the rumors started, at least one popular tweet alleging a romantic relationship between Wang and Bill Gates can be found, and the rumors that Wang was the reason for his split from Melinda grew to the extent that she allegedly issued a public response on Chinese social media platform Weibo, per Page Six.
According to the outlet, Wang allegedly wrote the following message on Weibo: “I thought that the rumors would go away by themselves, but I did not expect the rumors to become more and more crazily spread. How many books can I read, so why spend time on the unfounded rumors? I would like to thank everyone for their concern and help in dispelling the rumors through private messages in the past 24 hours.”