• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

rich vs. poor - high ses vs. low ses housing

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老 gin, you are a liar & you are the one spreading fake news in this forum.

I believe in what Bad New Brown said is accurate & he showed the truth of how the rental markets is in current market situation.
A liar calling me liar that’s you ccb Malaysian Son of Pahang whore @AhMeng clone. How shameless can Malaysians be to call people a liar and a whore based on hot air from their ccb mouth just to win?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Landlords can decide how much rental is acceptable to them. For example, the internet rental price maybe published at $2,800 a month for a 2-room bedroom apartment. But the landlords can accept $2,200 a month after a long wait for potential tenants.

$2,200 a month to the landlords is also a good cash inflow, better nothing.

In current economic situation, no tenants is so silly to pay $2,800 rental a month for a 2-bedrooms condo apartment.

My company foreign expats housing allowance is only a mere $2,000 a month & if they rent say $2,800 a month. They have to pay another $800 out of their own pockets.

老 gin, you are very dishonest.

你最好 ... 好好做人。
Slander people dishonest based on hot air so as to win is you typical ccb Malaysian Son of Pahang whore @AhMeng clone. Here are transactions from another Lake District condo that is not so new and by more experienced investors renting out their two bedroom at $3000 to $3250. Not one but three transactions ok. And this is already lower than few years ago when these two bedrooms used to rent out at $3400 to $3800. Now you are the one caught dishonest by URA. And if what you said about your company is true - which is unlikely given you also said you have secretary to fire when you have none - your company is obviously very stingy paying only $2000 for condo rental when a foreigner master or PhD student got budget to rent $2800 condo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slander people dishonest based on hot air so as to win is you typical ccb Malaysian Son of Pahang whore @AhMeng clone. Here are transactions from another Lake District condo that is not so new and by more experienced investors renting out their two bedroom at $3000 to $3250. Not one but three transactions ok. And this is already lower than few years ago when these two bedrooms used to rent out at $3400 to $3800. Now you are the one caught dishonest by URA. And if what you said about your company is true - which is unlikely given you also said you have secretary to fire when you have none - your company is obviously very stingy paying only $2000 for condo rental when a foreigner master or PhD student got budget to rent $2800 condo.
1D494D0C-774F-4B7F-8F11-0D60E0DEC788.jpeg

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya ... I have a secretary to fire. You have or not ?

I am in a senior management position in my company. You leh ?

You got no job ... daily sleep until 5pm then wake up to disturb people.

老棺材,你去死吧!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya ... I have a secretary to fire. You have or not ?

I am in a senior management position in my company. You leh ?

You got no job ... daily sleep until 5pm then wake up to disturb people.

老棺材,你去死吧!
Everyone can see all you have is lots of hot air from your ccb Malaysian Son of Pahang whore mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got money to buy & own property meh ??

I only believe that you are jobless for more than 16 years :biggrin:

You are not a landlord, you are the poorest sob in this forum.

We all look down on you !!!
What’s new? Tell ccb lies with no shame as usual by you ccb Malaysian Son of Pahang whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A hard driving message to this forum's resident siaolang. But I absolutely agree. :biggrin:
I absolutely look down on you Ah sia Kia opening your ccb mouth telling ccb lies of me and call it entertainment. What a loser Son of Pahang whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I visited my Singaporean friend in Hk last year and their rental went up and that’s why they changed to a lower rental apartment with no swimming pool. And you know how much that so called lower rental is? Go search my post on that. It will shock you.
Oops Bloomberg just confirmed what I said with their article today on “surging house prices have pushed rentals to record high in hk”.

61F6D4E0-D163-486F-9939-00AFF8DF43D6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops Bloomberg just confirmed what I said with their article today on “surging house prices have pushed rentals to record high in hk”.

View attachment 46712
Anyway this is common sense isn’t it? How can high property prices with depressed rentals? Only moron sinkies hdb landlord subsiding their house instalment - and tenant - with their BTO windfall or papa mama money can afford that.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway this is common sense isn’t it? How can high property prices with depressed rentals? Only moron sinkies hdb landlord subsiding their house instalment - and tenant - with their BTO windfall or papa mama money can afford that.
ginfreely_-jpg.25818

You also depressed prices leh.. why you so like that? :cautious::cautious:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your no angmoh expat situation applies to Low ses Bedok reservoir with little industries nearby. Not to the West with plenty of industries like Google set up new office there. The problem is too many new condos with moron hdb sinkie landlord kiasu mindset.

in sg, thanks to the excellent and diversified pubic transport systems, high ses ang mohs don’t need to stay close to their workplaces. with the bedok reservoir mrt station within walking distance from the condo any expat renting there can hop on a train and be at work within minutes. ang mohs prefer the view of a big pond, east coast lifestyle, proximity to east coast park, and easy access to changi airport since they travel a lot internationally and within the region. west coast is swarmed with jiuhukia’s, cina mei meis, and clueless ang mohs and japs who think staying near kent ridge reduces their commute time by 69 minutes. they are wrong, and after 6.9 months in sg they move to the east coast looking for better and more atas housing with better and more atas sinkies around them.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the ang moh expats.. one of their popular area to rent private condo apartment is Geylang.

Surprise right ? :biggrin:

Because of its easy accessibility to city area & reasonably rental prices.

All these 老 gin dun know wan ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the ang moh expats.. one of their popular area to rent private condo apartment is Geylang.

Surprise right ? :biggrin:

Because of its easy accessibility to city area & reasonably rental prices.

All these 老 gin dun know wan ...
never follow any advice and tips from anyone who buy homes in jb. credibility is already shitty. but i sympathize with those who fell for the frenzy.