• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rheumatism aka HONG SIP

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Getting increasingly unbearable during the early mornings. Anyone with similar problems?

Must stop using this brother.

cool-mist-outdoor-fan-for-summer-freezing-zoom.jpg

Other than that old folks i know say or bit or ang ji kao also helps :biggrin:

Joke aside, the misty fan though romantic is probably the cause. Use a regular one for awhile and see if it improves.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must stop using this brother.

View attachment 6802

Other than that old folks i know say or bit or ang ji kao also helps :biggrin:

Joke aside, the misty fan though romantic is probably the cause. Use a regular one for awhile and see if it improves.
Bro, You are the man! How come I never thought of it?!

Seems that the pain only come after using the 2 misting fans.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ummm.... not sure how to describe the feeling in England. Hokkien call "Sng" or 酸. KNN, want to see doctor also don't know how to describe. Cannot be telling doctor my joints 'sour', right?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Datok,

I developed rheumatism in my mid fifties.

Took england, china and herbal medan medicine also no effect binya. Then, I met the kongfu master at jonker street in melaka. He advised me to do 500 squats every morning. After I did that for 3 mths, the rest, as they say is history.... I was cured.:smile:

Down side is my thighs like rhino size binya !!:(

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro don't say I no help you, told you many times liao all you need is a hot water therapy session like this

iq126a5b5f4d83004dae9512b71cadf991.jpg

The closest therapy centre for you is here

[video=youtube;QDNHo2e7YWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDNHo2e7YWM[/video]

Steady boh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Datok,

I developed rheumatism in my mid fifties.

Took england, china and herbal medan medicine also no effect binya. Then, I met the kongfu master at jonker street in melaka. He advised me to do 500 squats every morning. After I did that for 3 mths, the rest, as they say is history.... I was cured.:smile:

Down side is my thighs like rhino size binya !!:(
Thanks Bro. Think I cannot do even 1 squat now. Think need to see doctor for painkiller liaoz.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro don't say I no help you, told you many times liao all you need is a hot water therapy session like this

Steady boh?
KNS, now walk also pain, sit also pain, stand also pain, sleep also pain. :confused:

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ummm.... not sure how to describe the feeling in England. Hokkien call "Sng" or 酸. KNN, want to see doctor also don't know how to describe. Cannot be telling doctor my joints 'sour', right?

Use either "sore" or "stiff" which ever best describes the feel.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS, sit also pain, stand also pain, sleep also pain. :confused:
Your honsip can be a chronic 1. Contrary to old wives beliefs (like coconut water, beer), it's "auto immune" thing -joint pains from inflammation is your white cells mistakenly kamikaze own tissues. No cure, only relief is painkillers and 2nd line drugs (against degeneration). Seems discomfort more likely with wet conditions. My late aunt kpkb her condition, so I did some bed time reading then.

http://www.medicinenet.com/rheumatoid_arthritis/article.htm#rheumatoid_arthritis_ra_facts

Hope you don't kena arthritis ...cannot surf sbf liao. But hey, you can "order" my favourite pick of your chabor staff to mouse and key. :p

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Getting increasingly unbearable during the early mornings. Anyone with similar problems?

hi there

1. bro, you may try this:
2. glucosamine
3. honest, it is working on me.
4. yes, at times, your knee joints suck big time too!
5. the curse of steal eat too much, i guess:biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Your honsip can be a chronic 1. Contrary to old wives beliefs (like coconut water, beer), it's "auto immune" thing -joint pains from inflammation is your white cells mistakenly kamikaze own tissues. No cure, only relief is painkillers and 2nd line drugs (against degeneration). Seems discomfort more likely with wet conditions. My late aunt kpkb her condition, so I did some bed time reading then.

http://www.medicinenet.com/rheumatoid_arthritis/article.htm#rheumatoid_arthritis_ra_facts

Hope you don't kena arthritis ...cannot surf sbf liao. But hey, you can "order" my favourite pick of your chabor staff to mouse and key. :p

and JOYSTICK

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and JOYSTICK
Kns, golden palm (jeab, na) cannot do:wink:.
Equalisation said:
kongfu master at jonker street in melaka...advised me to do 500 squats every morning. After I did that for 3 mths, the rest...Down side is my thighs like rhino size
Tan Sri, that fellow could have have been a strict disciplinarian PE master:biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

iq126a5b5f4d83004dae9512b71cadf991.jpg

[video=youtube;QDNHo2e7YWM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDNHo2e7YWM[/video]

Steady boh?

hi there

1. joe, kudos to you, bro!
2. this is the best medication to all men & guys.
3. quaranteed kosong pain before & after that!:cool:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro Joey, why u must make muthu black bird beli hard after seeing your vids? No good u know:p

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, heard of this saying: Lau Kway Por Hong Sip..if you are interested in this proven receipe; just pm me..:smile: