• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Review] - John Cena reviews famous China "Lao Gan Ma" brand of chilli oil sauce

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you tried "Lao Gan Ma" brand of chilli oil sauce? Nice or not, in your opinion?

John Cena reviews famous China "Lao Gan Ma" brand of chilli

Korean guy reviews "Lao Gan Ma" and 5 other brands of similar chilli oil sauce :

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was an old thread by Ah Meng on 老干妈.

I love it with fried rice. John Cena knows what he's talking about

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was an old thread by Ah Meng on 老干妈.

I love it with fried rice. John Cena knows what he's talking about

So it's one of the best, if not the best, commercially available chili oil sauce from supermarkets (eg. Fairprice) around? Or do you have other recommendations as good as 老干妈?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it's one of the best, if not the best, commercially available chili oil sauce from supermarkets (eg. Fairprice) around? Or do you have other recommendations as good as 老干妈?
There is the Lei kum kee teochew style chilli oil which tastes like what they have in timsum restaurants. But LGM tastes better because it is saltier (probably more msg).

Remember to get the right LGM version.. there are different flavours for different dishes

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give me sambsl belachan anytime

1618004141240.png