• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Revelstoke BC Aug 9 weekend

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello and good morning bro Charlie99! :smile:
how are u bro?
Asalamu alaikum, selamat pagi

Almost 2100 hours in Toronto.
Just finished Sunday dinner, made a pot of borscht from scratch, bbq triple AAA striploin steak (on sale at $10 a pound) medium rare red, steamed green beans.

Did your wife return to work?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asalamu alaikum, selamat pagi

Almost 2100 hours in Toronto.
Just finished Sunday dinner, made a pot of borscht from scratch, bbq triple AAA atroploin steak (on sale at $10 a pound) medium rare red, steamed green beans.

Did your wife return to work?

wah here in melbourne bro 11:00am hehehe
my wife normal working as a nurse everyday goes to work and only stay at home during her off day bro :smile:
i just finish cooking beef soup for my daughter lunch and me and beef curry simple simple saja to put in small ziplock bags and put in the freezer whenever i feel like eating roti prata i can just heat it curry up and eat with hot prata :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4847.JPG
    IMG_4847.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4848.JPG
    IMG_4848.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 56

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look delicious.
Did your wife qualify as a nurse back in SG?
Keep it up.

she was a nurse in sg for 6 years bro.
and when she tender her resignation letter her nurse manager offer her promotion and pay raise if she stayed on its too late lol