• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reuben Wang

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who was that fucking MODERATOR sitting next to TCH? He also imitate TCH by asking students "WHAT DO YOU THINK!" and he has the CB face too. I hope he is not the principal of the school and disgrace Singapore education "HUB"..

In SG forums/conferences, moderators are always parrots of the speaker. If not, they cant be called to be one

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st & foremost, a blogger who airs his own opinions is not wrong. he also cited reasons y TCH deserves a good f**ing. the funny thing is that the blogger made a public apology for using profanities.

my guess is, MOE pressure his principal, his principal pressure his form teacher, his form teacher pressure his parents, and they all had his balls in their hands, forcing him to issue the apology, or risk getting kicked out of extended secondary school (aka air level), and be denied a chance to enter the local universities, and become inferior to any incoming FT from neighboring 3rd world countries who easily have a degree, and snatch away his job prospects.

N

newbird9403

Daddy probably had a nightmare of being arrested like the so-called Marxists were.

I don't think its the Daddy having a nightmare syndrome but rather in a gracious society we should avoid using vulgarities even on people whom we don't like. Its our upbringing

N

newbird9403

Telling someone "fuck you" is not telling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But he also backtracked and apologise, realising his folly at using vulgarities... What do you have to say about that?

I personally think his outburst was good, yet by using vulgarities, he kinda lost points there...

Is fuck you a bad word? last time, your parents will wash your mouth with Lux soap powder...now the kids listen to Hip Hop, Rap, whatever..that has Fuck from the first word, fuck all the way to the last word!:rolleyes:

deservedly to be called "fuck you"!:wink: it means I respect you!:biggrin: