• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reuben Wang

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am so proud of Reuben. He dared to speak the truth and gave what TCH deserved. With Singaporeans like Reuben, the pap will realise that they cant get away with misgoverning Singapore and mismanaging Singaporeans. It is another wake-up call for the pap.

His parents have done a great job raising such a teenager.

Last edited:

kitelover3112

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he also backtracked and apologise, realising his folly at using vulgarities... What do you have to say about that?

I personally think his outburst was good, yet by using vulgarities, he kinda lost points there...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he also backtracked and apologise, realising his folly at using vulgarities... What do you have to say about that?

I personally think his outburst was good, yet by using vulgarities, he kinda lost points there...

The way Teo Chee Bye reply deserves to be fucked.
Reuben should not have apologiesed.
I think he did because he kenna sabo and out of concern for his parents.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Daddy probably had a nightmare of being arrested like the so-called Marxists were.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so proud of Reuben. He dared to speak the truth and gave what TCH deserved. With Singaporeans like Reuben, the pap will realise that they cant get away with misgoverning Singapore and mismanaging Singaporeans. It is another wake-up call for the pap.

Agree. But sadly, most S'poreans chose to focus on his inappropriate choice of language than the substance of his comments. Yet, each of his comments hit the nail on its head. It's the PAP or more accurately, Teo Chee Hean that ought to reflect on his behavior at the seminar - dodging the questions by answering the students with own questions. What the hell is he or for that matter any Minister there for if it's not their views or thoughts that the students are after. The people should be scrutinising this incident in this manner rather than criticising Reuben for his lack of respect.

lucifer666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forcing someone to apologise will only breed hatred. I bet he and his classmates are saying something quite different in private. What is deplorable is that the school is in on it too! How can that be called education?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reuben must have faced severe pressure. For a 17 yr-old, he has great future!

"Fxxk" may be a vulgarity to some people. To me, it was not a vulgarity but was an intense and emotional response which was appropriately aimed at TCH. TCH deserves it.

Would any man, when his gal moans "Please fxxk me", take offence? Likewise, TCH shd be man enough to accept that Reuben was just giving him an emotional response which he deserved and not take offence! But is TCH man enough to accept others' opinion of him or is he still living in his ivory tower and think that as DPM he must be respected and honoured?

TCH shd reflect on why a Pre-U student wld risk himself and use that word on him. Likewise the pap shd reflect why 62% of HG residents voted against Desmond Choo last month.

To conclude that it's LTK, they are Teochews, HG is an Opposition stronghold, is nothing more than self consolation and totally missing the target.

Also, if TCH thinks that the PUS saga was due to Reuben's bad upbringing, Reuben's bad EQ is TCH's self consolation and TCH has missed the target. TCH needs to reflect why Reuben, the HG residents and Singaporeans are against him.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TCH deserved it.

We dont know why Reuben apologised. Maybe Reuben chose to live to fight another day? I hope this episode has strengthened Reuben's resolve to fight for underdogs

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. But sadly, most S'poreans chose to focus on his inappropriate choice of language than the substance of his comments. Yet, each of his comments hit the nail on its head. It's the PAP or more accurately, Teo Chee Hean that ought to reflect on his behavior at the seminar - dodging the questions by answering the students with own questions. What the hell is he or for that matter any Minister there for if it's not their views or thoughts that the students are after. The people should be scrutinising this incident in this manner rather than criticising Reuben for his lack of respect.

To me, his choice of word showed his emotions.

Whether the word is offensive is up to the receiver. But I thought it truly reflected what Reuben feels of TCH. And that's what matters.

The pap must know that it shd command respect and not demand it when it is not deserving.

During my parent's era, they were respectful of the pap leaders because those leaders cared and worked for the well being of Singaporeans. LKY, TCH, GKS, EWB, SR, HSS, etc commanded respect.

Why are the present pap leaders despised by Singaporeans now? They shd do some true reflection and not blame Singaporeans!

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When one is faced with unreasonable opponents the only way is to be unreasonable. If our young Braveheart did not fuck Teo Chee Hean we will not be in this discussion because soft words and comments would not have been taken noticed by this regime. How many dare to be like him?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When one is faced with unreasonable opponents the only way is to be unreasonable. If our young Braveheart did not fuck Teo Chee Hean we will not be in this discussion because soft words and comments would not have been taken noticed by this regime. How many dare to be like him?

Agree...I am proud of Reuben! Likewise, I am proud of Ken, Melanie, etc...They stood up to intimidation

megalon

Alfrescian
Loyal

To apologise is the only choice he had. At 17, there is no way he could resist so many canons by himself. Better to live to fight another day. Afterall, he has got the message across and the opportunity to wakeup that TCH.

megalon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I posted a view but received a response that say it is send for moderation. Does it often happen in this forum???

goponschool

Yeah true. He apologized. Ok can. But of course is school force one la. Its always like this:

1. Someone does something the school thinks is shit.
2. School finds that guy, gives him two choices - "apologize" or <insert extremely harsh punishment here>
3. Guy thinks "Ok, let's just fake fake apologize and end this shit" and "apologizes"
4. School makes whole world think that guy has repented.

And I'm telling you, I'm from Hwa Chong, and I tell my school and the PAP government STRAIGHT IN YOU FACE, 有种放马过来, COME AT ME BRO. Give me two choices. Sure. I choose harsh one, let's see how public reacts. ST headlines go "Student refuses to repent over XXX incident". Then the whole tide would turn against PAP, and they just realized they fucked themselves even more. And TCH, I'm telling you, I support Reuben, the SINGAPORE CONSTITUTION, WHICH YOU HAVE CREATED, provides for FREEDOM OF SPEECH, and Reuben DID NOT touch on racial topics, and therefore his CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS SHOULD BE SUPPORTED. Go supreme court la, and let's invite some American representatives over. TCH, fuck you, not sir, but bitch.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo:TEO CHEE BYE IS A FUCKING COWARD BULLYING A YOUNG BOY. MAY CANCER STRIKES TEO CHEE BYE:oIo:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree...I am proud of Reuben! Likewise, I am proud of Ken, Melanie, etc...They stood up to intimidation

The future is bright with these chaps. I'm glad to see the younger gen are no longer made up of the docile and unquestioning types. The PAP is in a confusion because they can't break free of their own dogma and their special interests/cronyism. They will continue to slide downhill unless they make some very tough choices and take some major pain voluntarily now.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. The family probably did it to defuse the situation. Its was the opinion of one student who did not state anything erroneous. He was blunt and direct. The sillyn DPM made it worse. Instead of ignoring it, he brought to bearbthe whole country's attention. Many were not aware about the messages that was very embarrasing that was posted on the screen about Hougang, ridiculing the PAP. The SPH certainly did not mention it.

Forcing someone to apologise will only breed hatred. I bet he and his classmates are saying something quite different in private. What is deplorable is that the school is in on it too! How can that be called education?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am with you on this. Everytime young ones Melanie, Jamie etc pop up, its not doom and gloom. There is a ray of hope. We might have fucked it up, but they might be able to fix it.

Sometimes its false dawn. I remember when PAP MP and diehard's son became a reporter and blasted the Party in one his first ariicle was very pleased. The guy ended on the fast track and destined to become the custodian of my fist talks category.

The future is bright with these chaps. I'm glad to see the younger gen are no longer made up of the docile and unquestioning types. The PAP is in a confusion because they can't break free of their own dogma and their special interests/cronyism. They will continue to slide downhill unless they make some very tough choices and take some major pain voluntarily now.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who was that fucking MODERATOR sitting next to TCH? He also imitate TCH by asking students "WHAT DO YOU THINK!" and he has the CB face too. I hope he is not the principal of the school and disgrace Singapore education "HUB"..