• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Retrenched SG: Why I am Angry with the FAP Traitors

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
TBH, I am also damn scared. There is a very high chance that I will be laid off mid or end of this year. Already pretty much been told because of compliance with Volcker rule and all the regulations to be implemented. Whole place is downsizing. Dunno If I can find another job or not, really got to start budgeting and eat sweet potato and yam already.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TBH, I am also damn scared. There is a very high chance that I will be laid off mid or end of this year. Already pretty much been told because of compliance with Volcker rule and all the regulations to be implemented. Whole place is downsizing. Dunno If I can find another job or not, really got to start budgeting and eat sweet potato and yam already.

Fight back lah ... they will just replace you with cheap Ah Nehs.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Somehow I think these pappy mudder-farkers got together and agree to be delusional and act blur to the problems on the ground.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do P.E., drop dead!...tsk!, tsk!..be happy!

Read that the problem seems to be affecting the young. School kids are dying during PE:eek:

Here you have the PAP planning on spending billions on defence when you have unhealthy Sporeans dying mysteriously. Maybe they should spend $ to bring back the milk program.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Josephine Teo has been living a very comfortable life since day one.
She doesn' take bus and MRT to work and don't need to join the long queue for doctor apointments in clinics and hospitals etc.
She got a very well paid job and will never understand what's the fear and despression of getting laid off and jobs taken away by FT.
She doesn't walk the talk and I doubt she got the brain to even manage a small country like Sillypore.

Jo teo should just come out of a GRC and see whether she can win ion an SMC after pissing everyone off...

that goes for every pap dog mp as well come and properly duke it out and see whether you are worth your pay or not.......

wu ji bo?????