• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RETRENCH THE INDIANs, PRCs & MALAYSIAN PMETs, not us!!!!!

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just had a session with a so-called Singaporean consultant who sales-talked me about seeking new jobs. Apparently, Singapore government paid her $35 an hour to console me online. I told her that I am a better staff in office but the HR and management are Malaysians and PRCs.

It made my blood boil when I see this news about

A 100 indians leaving Singapore each day but likely most are blue collar workers.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-to-job-losses-envoy/articleshow/78008463.cms

I lost my job but I understand the importance of blue-collar workers to Singapore. The issue is that for hundreds of locals who got retrenched, only a few foreign PMETs got affected. Worse of all, many of them get converted to PRs and happily get their CPF when they leave Singapore.

PMET jobs should be reserved for citizens. Where is the god-damned logic? Many of them even return part of the part to their agents or employers after qualifying for S-Pass or EP. Don't lie, just a few thousands more locals going to lose their jobs?
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/manpower/thousands-of-jobs-may-go-in-next-6-months-experts

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i find it funny, all are adults, n they are sll very gullible.Eventually all foreignPMETs MOM will convert them to PR n their will always say residents have jobs but in fact all are foreigners .60% are gullible.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We supposed the NSF trained are better workers than fucking shitskin foreigners.

What does this groomed son of LKY fot PM leadership represented?

CAQ Pinky supposed to represent that groomed sons of soil citizens can groomed for taking up leadership's to Singapore companies.

But they preferred buy from off the shelves rubbish 3rd world countries 杂货店 for rent seeking economy.

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just had a session with a so-called Singaporean consultant who sales-talked me about seeking new jobs. Apparently, Singapore government paid her $35 an hour to console me online. I told her that I am a better staff in office but the HR and management are Malaysians and PRCs.

It made my blood boil when I see this news about

A 100 indians leaving Singapore each day but likely most are blue collar workers.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-to-job-losses-envoy/articleshow/78008463.cms

I lost my job but I understand the importance of blue-collar workers to Singapore. The issue is that for hundreds of locals who got retrenched, only a few foreign PMETs got affected. Worse of all, many of them get converted to PRs and happily get their CPF when they leave Singapore.

PMET jobs should be reserved for citizens. Where is the god-damned logic? Many of them even return part of the part to their agents or employers after qualifying for S-Pass or EP. Don't lie, just a few thousands more locals going to lose their jobs?
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/manpower/thousands-of-jobs-may-go-in-next-6-months-experts

Even if you more hardworking so what? You got reservists, they don't.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The island used to belong to orang laut and orang asli. Then Malays, then British, then chinese,.....who knows who will get it next.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again another hardwork idiot. Your cheapo boss just wants to save 500 on salary. Ventilatipn duct collapses in nex and kill people nobody cares. If you dont leave good luck

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
another simpke math. Hire 3 foreigher for the proce of 2 locals. Even if they are lazy bastards still more work done. See why you are fucked?