• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RESTAURANT THAT SERVES SUPER DISMISSAL INSTEAD OF PEKING DUCKS AT PARAGON

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Independent S’pore Michelin Star restaurant allegedly dismisses 3 veteran managers with no retrenchment benefits

I’m a regular patron of this restaurant and recently spent more than $5000 to book 5 tables with 4 guests each taking into consideration of social distancing after much discussion with the Manager who had been providing exemplary service to my family for years. When he told me that he had been retrenched , I was shocked because he is the main pillar of this restaurant’s success! How ungrateful of the management to sacked them without retrenchment benefits by using the excuse of drinking during office hours? Even the boss himself Leong CW was seen drinking with the guests in some occasions together with the managers when their Vip guests invite them to a toast. Since he is the boss , he obviously cannot be sacked but his hopeless brothers who can’t even build up rapport with clients are still in the payroll . Their EP permits are wasted , they should go to more deserving FTs ! when I read MSN news today of the managers dismissal , I was angry and shocked although the managers didn’t even badmouthed Leong CW for his unkind act . I’m glad the lawyer client is assisting the aggrieved managers by writing to MoM .
I will NOT BE PATRONISING THIS RESTAURANT ANY MORE AFTER LEARNING ABOUT THEIR UNKIND STAFF PRACTICE !

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
paragon and name with imperial KNN as usual my uncle won't contribute a single cents to them nor be their tools for open business KNN

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
VvlaOXB.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/y6ottyjt

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all part of the staff rationalisation programme.
Under the cover of Covid, the brothers will be taking over the
managerial duties as well.
For compensation, a simple review of the employment contracts
(if they exist, since they are long time employees) will resolve the
matter.