• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Resilient Sinkie Kid Who Took PSLE While Family Down With Covid!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1637933402345.png

1637933409218.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tough living with Covid-19, but life goes on, says PM Lee​

SINGAPORE: Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong today said Singaporeans must press on with its strategy of “Living with Covid-19”.

“We should respect Covid-19, but we must not be paralysed by fear. Let us go about our daily activities as normally as possible, taking necessary precautions and complying with safe management measures,” he said while addressing the nation on the current Covid-19 situation.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My relative said many kids crying on that day.

Eg. in top primary schools,
Top kids are defined as single digits = PSLE T-Score 250 and above.

End up this time, many got double digits. Save a copy of the indicative Cut-off-point by MOE top and mid-tier schools, it is not accurate; the actual scores accepted will be higher than projected. Meaning that more kids get demoralized with poorer grades in print (if you assume that we have a similar bell-curve in every batch).

It stressed Average kids who get 60% in the past, now ended up as good as fail. AL-6 score is now associated with 45%.

Imagine 3 subjects 60%
AL6 x 3 = 18
Add a fourth strong subject above 60% (AL 2-5 grade)= Final Score appx 20-23 range
Total above 60% for 4 subjects = Go Normal Stream.
Don't make sense reh.​

old-vs-new-psle-grading-achievement-levels-comparison.png

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

End up this time, many got double digits. Save a copy of the indicative Cut-off-point by MOE top and mid-tier schools, it is not accurate; the actual scores accepted will be higher than projected. Meaning that more kids get demoralized with poorer grades in print (if you assume that we have a similar bell-curve in every batch).

It stressed Average kids who get 60% in the past, now ended up as good as fail. AL-6 score is now associated with 45%.

Imagine 3 subjects 60%
AL6 x 3 = 18
Add a fourth strong subject above 60% (AL 2-5 grade)= Final Score appx 20-23 range
Don't make sense reh.​

Can’t figure out the impact but what I noted under the new scheme is, if your score is below 80% you are relegated to 16 points…. which cut you off many schools

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imagine 3 subjects 60%
AL6 x 3 = 18
Don't make sense reh.​

We can't all be scholars u know. Wheat from chaff I say. :cool:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can’t figure out the impact but what I noted under the new scheme is, if your score is below 80% you are relegated to 16 points…. which cut you off many schools

Good point.
the exam system is stressing out the kids when mathematically 75% in 4 subjects give you 16 points and scare the shit of the kids because mid-tiers secondary school indicative Cut-off-Points this year is below 16points.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
no story and nothing, just 2 photos and a weird title. i dunno what this thread is about.
If you are expecting anything more than a Primary 6 standard in postings, I’m afraid you have to look elsewhere. I swear most of the imbeciles in here operate on a single digit IQ on their best days.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are expecting anything more than a Primary 6 standard in postings, I’m afraid you have to look elsewhere. I swear most of the imbeciles in here operate on a single digit IQ on their best days.
Or it could mean this is such a BIG STORY that if you are lost at the sight of the pictures you must be living under a shell