• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Residents Told to GET OFF Lifts Becos of PAP Ministers Visits!!!!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
From sg yahoo news
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/sing...0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3#mwpphu-container

Hanvon 49 minutes ago Report Abuse

Sorry PAP, I will not cast my vote to you this round. I no longer believe that PAP is a servant to us. Servant = Humble = Sacrifice(High ministers pay?). Very hard to believe. When I was in a lift, I was asked to come out from the lift when one of your minister went in. When I saw MBT on the road and greeted him, he was so arrogant and ignored me. SERVANT of PAP huh? I lost my repect to PAP when I see so many singaporeans are suffering. Because of the high cost of living in SG, my children have not enough to spend and therefore never be able to give even a small portion to me and my wife. Singaporean is living in a very tough life now. I am not sure what will happen in my future if PAP is stillholding the power. We really need a change.

Richard
6 users liked this comment Please sign in to rate this comment up. Please sign in to rate this comment down. 0 users disliked this comment
Richard 38 minutes ago Report Abuse
About your lift incident, this happened too at Kovan MRT. Just because a minister was visiting the station they blocked off the lift. A handicapped man had to use the stairs. Just as the handicapped man reach the top the minister came out of the lift. The man scolded the minister like hell !!! The minister so stunned he could not say anything but "sorry sorry"

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to add as well.

They use (parking warden/certis) to chope parking lots right beside the CC
from morning, even though event is at nite. (teck ghee n bshan)
What a shame, being brought up this way.