• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report sinkie Joey Fong to SPCA

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1507967_606986226004029_479981886_n.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe its her treatment of the Dog that makes the dog pee and shit all over the place,,No time,,dont keep dog and cat,,easy as that,

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are not supposed to have pets.

Tonychat, sure go ahead, attack Singaporeans again!! Fuck your arse. She is a Malaysian like you.

Next time, get your facts correct first. The Google Nose example never taught you any lesson?

https://www.facebook.com/joey.chibi?fref=ts

Slave at Chibi's Cosplay Shoppie
Past: Cosplayer

Studies Mass Communication at SEGi College Subang Jaya
Past: SMK USJ 8

Lives in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

From Bentong Town, Pahang, Malaysia

Followed by 633 people

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie woman... now they beat pet dogs... next time they beat the maid, your parents, your kids, your neighbours and of course, you.

Ticking time bombs... just avoid them like the plague. Jog on. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie woman... now they beat pet dogs... next time they beat the maid, your parents, your kids, your neighbours and of course, you.

Ticking time bombs... just avoid them like the plague. Jog on. :cool:

Edit: Oh no, she is a Malaysian... the Sinkie disease must be spreading northwards! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess the Nationality?

Hint... same as our resident vegan

There's nothing wrong with Malaysia to be honest... they can buy luxurious freehold properties at a fraction of the prices in Singapore.

And their food remains authentic.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's nothing wrong with Malaysia to be honest... they can buy luxurious freehold properties at a fraction of the prices in Singapore.

And their food remains authentic.

Nothing wrong at all. In fact, half my extended family members are Malaysians.

But what I don't like is that Tonychat the Malaysian keep attacking Singapore and Singaporeans when it is none of his business.

I am not sure about other bros here, but I sure do not feel happy that Tonychat,a Malaysian calls us Singaporeans names and insult our nation and people here everyday.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This lady is confirmed a meat eater.

vegetarians will never harm animals like this.

the poor dog will be hungry and thirsty. if you can't take care of your pet, then dun have one. Pets are not for beating.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think its the singkie diesease,,its just that mudlanders are fuck up,,but they like to blame singkies,,told this story many times,,my mudland colleagues work in singkieland and earn the big bucks,,than complain say singkieland have alot of divorce etc,,than when I show her the news on mudlanders being wife beaters etc,,the classic reply is 'oh mudland is so big,,very isolated case one'. yeah right,,,,Singapore has been independent from mudland for decades, its high time we break these chains,,if spore close the doors to the cheena m&ds,,they fuckers will have to suck up to UMNO and the m&ds even more,,,than they will really suffer,,no back door for them to escape,,,fucking mudlanders,,,give them an inch they want a yard,,they are no better than the fucking ah tiongs and ah nehs tat everyone complains about,

Edit: Oh no, she is a Malaysian... the Sinkie disease must be spreading northwards! :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are not supposed to have pets.

Welcum to pap's 'first world cuntry'...

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.. I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man"
- Mahatma Gandhi

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Welcum to pap's 'first world cuntry'...

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.. I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man"
- Mahatma Gandhi

She is Malaysian in KL.