• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, they are clearing some stock on outdoor water filters, quite cheap less than RM400 but have to hand carry. Too bad, too heavy for me.

I was informed by someone tt r e glossy or acrylic surface quality.is.not v good. I suppose stick to wooden laminate is a safer choice if u chose Kubiq.

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks, do you mean built in wardrobes ? I am only keen on built in.

Chance upon this placard at the entrance of NI

20131201_145651.jpg

Mummymoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Anyone has any suggestion/recommendation on which telco provider provides the most reliable broadband/wireless broadband for home? Appreciate if you could send me a PM with details. Also besides Astro are they any other cable TV provider that I should consider? TIA!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
E above cabinet bo depth. Kpo only.

next time before buy anyting must ask your opinion first. i oso never see properly :biggrin:

i neber install caobinet kitchen b4. once choose oradi, the installation work beri fast one right? how fast arrh? one hour? (i mean the work, not the delivery time.)

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Classy kitchen earlier today. They're are so fully booked that they can only install late Jan, or Feb, maybe even after New Year for new orders.There is a new company who just opend up in Tesco beside the previous Kubiq. They seem more free, price are also a bit lower than Classy. but I wonder if anyone has used them so far and how's their quality adn workmanship? Am concerned that they dont have a track record yet.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at Classy kitchen earlier today. They're are so fully booked that they can only install late Jan, or Feb, maybe even after New Year for new orders.There is a new company who just opend up in Tesco beside the previous Kubiq. They seem more free, price are also a bit lower than Classy. but I wonder if anyone has used them so far and how's their quality adn workmanship? Am concerned that they dont have a track record yet.

Indeed, Classy Kitchen I feel is about 10-20% more expensive than this TESCO shop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time before buy anyting must ask your opinion first. i oso never see properly :biggrin:

i neber install caobinet kitchen b4. once choose oradi, the installation work beri fast one right? how fast arrh? one hour? (i mean the work, not the delivery time.)

Just a few hours will do but need to come back another day to install the counter top after taking the kitchen cabinet measurements....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a few hours will do but need to come back another day to install the counter top after taking the kitchen cabinet measurements....

oh i see.. so you go to the shop, show interest/ pick out design / panels /color, then someone goes to your house take measurement. then another day they come to do the job which can finish in one afternoon.. thanks..

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh i see.. so you go to the shop, show interest/ pick out design / panels /color, then someone goes to your house take measurement. then another day they come to do the job which can finish in one afternoon.. thanks..

Jie jie very good in ID n seeing houses.:p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah something like that, the main installation took two afternoons can finish (one to install bottom cabinet, the other to install the countertop and top cabinet), but you may need to budget a few more trips for the cabinet maker to rectify workmanship issues like the door hinge can drop out haha...

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah something like that, the main installation took two afternoons can finish (one to install bottom cabinet, the other to install the countertop and top cabinet), but you may need to budget a few more trips for the cabinet maker to rectify workmanship issues like the door hinge can drop out haha...

oh, ok ok. malaysian standard of workmanship eh. i understand. :smile:

joshuaboi

Hi all,

I got the key for my new house at Nusa Sentral and ready to renovation. Need to rush complete by June due to wife's pregnancy. Urgently need contact of:

1. Wall hacker and room extension
2. Electrical
3. Grill

Please help me asap. Thanks.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was recommended a carpenter named Kenny from Arc N Archer Sendirian Berhad in Desa Tebrau. Am wondering if anyoen has feedback on them? I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

GilaPH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does kubiq do built in wardrobes? How much do they charge for a 6ft wardrobe, full height? Any contacts can intro? Where r they located?