• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Renovation to your homes

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
20131123_153027.jpg
There is a sales outlet at TESCO Bukit Indah. It closed a few months ago but it seems to be re-opening soon. I would like to install a kitchen cabinet early next year. How long is your kitchen and the cost, please?

Dry kitchen,Bottom is 9 feet with normal cabinet top,top 11feet
Cost almost rm3100

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
e fridge is too near to e wall.cant open fridge door fully.
The upper layer seemed weird, suggest dun block e window n e cabinet on top of fridge, shift to e left. Like tat more tidy. Imo n kpo only.:p

Oh bottom cabinet, need to seal with silicone.. otherwise wash floor liao, scare water later go inside, then yr wifey kau kau qiao.

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any Bros or Sis been to the Persada Homefair which is on now?
Am pretty tied up this weekend but was wondering if its worth making a trip to settle my Kitchen and Wardrobes. Am not looking for furniture or other stuff yet.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any Bros or Sis been to the Persada Homefair which is on now?
Am pretty tied up this weekend but was wondering if its worth making a trip to settle my Kitchen and Wardrobes. Am not looking for furniture or other stuff yet.

Usually have some cheap deals for wardrobes/furniture set but so far, I haven't really seen cheap deals for kitchen.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the offers are for ready-made, not built-in though.... our approach is to buy ready-made for the bedrooms, other than master which has built-in.

That's what I notice in Malaysia, especially these bedroom 'sets', its still popular . But in our case, to maximise our space and also because our master is very big, we have decided to customise.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what I notice in Malaysia, especially these bedroom 'sets', its still popular . But in our case, to maximise our space and also because our master is very big, we have decided to customise.

customised make the house look more expensive. think it's worth it!

kengheng23

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sold me on kubiq. any idea if include hob and hood (hob no need to ventilate till outside) how much arrh?

Sorry hob and hood are excluded.If you want,you have to buy them and tell them so they will customise the hole into the cabinet top.For me I buy induction cooker and place it on top of the cabinet top to do the cooking.I do not need a hood,as such did not install top cabinet

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry hob and hood are excluded.If you want,you have to buy them and tell them so they will customise the hole into the cabinet top.For me I buy induction cooker and place it on top of the cabinet top to do the cooking.I do not need a hood,as such did not install top cabinet

i see. thanks for the tip. btw, any problems with their service, delivery and installation (such as delay, surly / untidy workers, messy work?)

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see. thanks for the tip. btw, any problems with their service, delivery and installation (such as delay, surly / untidy workers, messy work?)

I was informed by someone tt r e glossy or acrylic surface quality.is.not v good. I suppose stick to wooden laminate is a safer choice if u chose Kubiq.