• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

renewal of dog licence leading to death.

fallen_angel

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you had a vet friend, why didn't you send your dog to him in the 1st place?

ya... and what's did your friend the vet say about the bill???

And i think plucking 8 tooths at one go is TOO MUCH. even human can't take that kind of pain & blood loss.

You should counter-sue them for the misadventure and negligence that concluded to its death.

My guess is, they will NEVER sue u for the outstanding payment, cos its not worth to take up a civil suit. SO PLS DON'T PAY THEM ANY MORE!

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope I'm not rubbing it in. First off, I feel all those medical procedures you opted for were not really necessary. Undescented balls? Hey, the dog is already 8 years. He probably would have died of old age before cancer struck anyway. Should have just gotten the vet to certify undescented balls and therefore unable to procreate. All the other stuff like rotten teeth, etc. were non-urgent procedures which could have been postponed. It's never too good to do too much stuff at one go. I feel the Vet wasn't too professional. My suggestion is don't pay up yet. Have a flurry of tel/email exchanges to justify yourself and settle for a discounted price.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope I'm not rubbing it in. First off, I feel all those medical procedures you opted for were not really necessary. Undescented balls? Hey, the dog is already 8 years. He probably would have died of old age before cancer struck anyway. Should have just gotten the vet to certify undescented balls and therefore unable to procreate. All the other stuff like rotten teeth, etc. were non-urgent procedures which could have been postponed. It's never too good to do too much stuff at one go. I feel the Vet wasn't too professional. My suggestion is don't pay up yet. Have a flurry of tel/email exchanges to justify yourself and settle for a discounted price.

This vet is pure unprofessional.. nothing more than a salesman. The same type as the mechanic you meet when you send your car for 1 thing and they recommend 10 other things to do.

He has no compassion for his patients, the animals, and has no qualms sujecting them to unnecessary pain due to his greed for more money.

Just wondering.. is there a hippocratic oath equivalent for vets? :confused: If there's not, maybe one should be implemented... we are talking lives here, albeit animal lives.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there a hippocratic oath equivalent for vets? If there's not, maybe one should be implemented... > > >

woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof.. woof..woof..

wag wag

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you extract 8 teeth from the vet at one go, I think the vet will also die. Tot you should be the one naming amount and chasing for payment!

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come dont sell the dog meat to earn some money back ?

Hah I got a friend whos pet arowana died due to air pump shorted in the middle of the nite when they woke up saw the fish floating. They steamed the fish with ginger and ate it for lunch.

vietcong44

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya... and what's did your friend the vet say about the bill???

And i think plucking 8 tooths at one go is TOO MUCH. even human can't take that kind of pain & blood loss.

You should counter-sue them for the misadventure and negligence that concluded to its death.

My guess is, they will NEVER sue u for the outstanding payment, cos its not worth to take up a civil suit. SO PLS DON'T PAY THEM ANY MORE!

my friend said he found the bill ODD and EXTRAORDINARY. firstly, they charge us for 2 kinds of tablets that were meant to be taken orally after surgury!! one is a antibiotic and the other is painkiller.

so means if tat day really blindly sign or blindly pay now how??? seeing how eager they were in making us pay/ sign, we smell something fishy and expected there were mistakes and now there really are mistakes!!! so for the cynics out there... hello... really got mistakes....

vietcong44

Alfrescian
Loyal

haiz... all too late now. we were advised that castration is a very low-risk and simple procedure, we heed the advise to add more years to doggy. instead terminated its life.

discount? u know the 2nd day they said that their bill is already very heavily discounted!!! orginal price is 4K plus. now the bill show only 1K plus. ihear liao also want to laugh. i ask u lah. if this is the really the case, i am sure the bill will be

total cost - -------- $4000
discount------------($2500)

total
payable------------$1500

correct? but never leh. the bill was itemised and total shows 1k plus only. think i born yesterday never see invoice before ah? still can say because of my dog, clinic run at a loss yesterday as all vets concentrate on my dog and reject all other cases... had to stay back past opening hours... also never charge to us.

ninnnao hia.. all these sia sway things dare to say ah? never even ask if carcass is settled or what keep on money money money!!