• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Removing your livelihood if you can't pay your medisave, right or wrong?

Do you think its right to remove your livelihood licenses or stop your business renewal if for some unseen reasons, you are unable to pay your own medisave?

I got a friend whose mother fall sick, he spends over $30,000 cash on her medical bills as she doesn't have any insurance or medisave. Eventually, he couldn't pay his own outstanding medisave of around $7000, accumulated over the years and he has been paying diligently by installments.

Because of that, all his livelihood licenses and his business renewal were rejected. He is a degree holder in his fourties, but now, he is working as security supervisor earning $2200.

What wrong with Singapore system huh?

err... how the hell did he got himself and outstanding of $7000 medisave? how does one even get an outstanding in medisave?

what do you mean by get away???
Medisave is his own money OK?

If you cannot understand the simple concept of needing to 'contribute' in any mandatory funds which was set up BY LAW and you think these funds are like your own money which you think you have a free hand to use then..

I'm afraid you are a loser in life.

Most probably that same loser as you use to start the thread with.

ilovesingapore

Everything in life is relative. Even though I have very little I still count my blessings.

My doctor has given me perhaps another 6 months, and so I am at peace.

I don't blame anyone for my circumstances as I believe in divine fate and destiny. Others of course can disagree, and I respect their view...

I am sorry to learn of your condition. May you continue to live a fruitful and happy life with wonderful contributions. May peace be with you always.Thanks for your feedback.

ilovesingapore

More of such cases and soon we can have a brigade of renegades to fight the PAP.

winni , there are few people who are in such dire straits
no brigade, no renegades, no battalion and no battles
singaporeans are the luckiest people on earth
world class leaders with first world governance
what more do we want - many of them here are just kpkb for nothing
we are the happiest people on earth.....thanks to our great leaders with their great foresight and hindsight

More of such cases and soon we can have a brigade of renegades to fight the PAP.

In your dreams.

You balless Sinkie species can be condemn until you have reach a million in numbers and you will still be under the rule of the PAP.

False hope can keep you alive or not, I don't know.

But knowing where and how this place is going to be..

You had better get yourself prepared financially till the end of your days here.

ilovesingapore

medisave is good for you
the law is very clear about you being a self employed singaporean
you have to contribute - it's for your own good
if you default, you will have to face the consequences
law is the law - that's supreme
unless you get mr wong to fight the case for you....

bryanlim1972

the system is telling you: if you can't even pay your medisave contributions, your business is not viable.

however the system might be too harsh. not sure what the avenues of appeal are, if any.

Do you think its right to remove your livelihood licenses or stop your business renewal if for some unseen reasons, you are unable to pay your own medisave?

I got a friend whose mother fall sick, he spends over $30,000 cash on her medical bills as she doesn't have any insurance or medisave. Eventually, he couldn't pay his own outstanding medisave of around $7000, accumulated over the years and he has been paying diligently by installments.

Because of that, all his livelihood licenses and his business renewal were rejected. He is a degree holder in his fourties, but now, he is working as security supervisor earning $2200.

bryanlim1972

it looks like a tax, smells like a tax, acts like a tax... i guess it should be a tax! :smile:

If you cannot understand the simple concept of needing to 'contribute' in any mandatory funds which was set up BY LAW and you think these funds are like your own money which you think you have a free hand to use then..

I'm afraid you are a loser in life.

Most probably that same loser as you use to start the thread with.

rushifa666

you are standing on quicksand. stay still and you will die. struggle and you will die slower, but death is certain. so why is that spot good again?

it looks like a tax, smells like a tax, acts like a tax... i guess it should be a tax! :smile:

Whatever it is.

Sinkie vote for such a system. The system requires such payment.

If TS wants to tweak the system to suit him then he can fuck off elsewhere and see where another place will suit him

He fuck off. Another FT replace him.

Simple.

bryanlim1972

is there really no time to engage with the dissenters anymore? or is it just a sense of futility? so just tell everyone to foxtrot oscar?

Whatever it is.

Sinkie vote for such a system. The system requires such payment.

If TS wants to tweak the system to suit him then he can fuck off elsewhere and see where another place will suit him

He fuck off. Another FT replace him.

Simple.

is there really no time to engage with the dissenters anymore? or is it just a sense of futility? so just tell everyone to foxtrot oscar?

It takes a long time for civilsation to grow balls.

You ran out of time and also run out of a means to grow balls.

So let's not drag and go into another useless topic cos this forum is already full of them.

If I am right, govt didn't mentioned that medisave is our $. When able to use medisave, hospital clerk only will say..." you can use medisave for this...you cannot use medisave for this..there is no indication is yours.

You know ah? Where you get your data? Department of Statistics don't provide such info leh.

Who would have thought that Libya and Syria would descend into chaos? Why are you so sure of sinkapore?

we are the happiest people on earth.....thanks to our great leaders with their great foresight and hindsight
PAP talk. Ok lah ...if you say so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Except that how did you conclude that sinkees are the happiest people on this planet? I know for a fact it is not.

You know ah? Where you get your data? Department of Statistics don't provide such info leh.

Who would have thought that Libya and Syria would descend into chaos? Why are you so sure of sinkapore?

Except that how did you conclude that sinkees are the happiest people on this planet? I know for a fact it is not.

bryanlim1972

i beg to disagree. balls can grow overnight. you only run out of time when you die.

one man's meat is another man's poison.

It takes a long time for civilsation to grow balls.

You ran out of time and also run out of a means to grow balls.

So let's not drag and go into another useless topic cos this forum is already full of them.

bryanlim1972

you are standing on quicksand. stay still and you will die. struggle and you will die slower, but death is certain. so why is that spot good again?

you got it wrong with quicksand. staying still while waiting for help is the best thing to do in quicksand. struggling will make you die faster.

i beg to disagree. balls can grow overnight. you only run out of time when you die.

one man's meat is another man's poison.

You got it wrong again.

You are thinking of ppl generally of other known species.

I was talking about the Sinkie species! LololololoL