• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering Old Softwares & Games

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time of the year to clear the house of accumulated junks & I think many of you, over the years would have come across these, that was once you had one time or another used them:

Software
1. Microsoft OS Me, Windows 95
2. Microsot DOS Version 6.0 on Diskette
3. Lotus Organizer 97 Ed for Windows 95 on Diskette
4. Borland Quattro Pro for Windows on Diskette
and other

Educational
1. Microsoft The Magic School Bus Series
2. Living Books Series
3. Broderbund "Logical Journey of The Zoobinis" for Windows 95
and others

and some of a many games software
1. The Curse of Monkey Island
2. Earthworm Jim
3. The Neverhood Chronicles
4. Myst
5. Riven
6. Pitfall
7. Max Payne 1 & 2
8. Serious sam 1 & 2
and others

Add to the list for those softwares & games, that were once the rage of the day & now they are heading for the dustbins.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
new software

punishment.jpg

old software

found olive.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Time of the year to clear the house of accumulated junks & I think many of you, over the years would have come across these, that was once you had one time or another used them:

one of my favorite was RTK and its various series.
command & conquer, red alert, diablo, worms
oh yah, my cousin introduced me to strip mahjong & strip poker back then :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
WordPerfect
Broderbund's My Grandma and Me
Dorling and Kinderley's educational software
Busytown

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The old classics I loved and have taken chunks of my youth...

RTK series
Sword of Samurai
UFO Enemy Unknown
King's Bounty
Archon

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Played so many hours of Serious Sam, until the headless creatures appeared very nosily in my dreams...:biggrin:

lol... me too lah.. :biggrin:.. i remember i played using option - unlimited ammo...

so shiok .. and increase the number of enemies ...

shoot like no tomorrow ..:biggrin:

1.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apps:
Lotus 123
Wordstar
C pascal

Arcade:
Space Invanders
Scrambler
Pacman
Street fighter

PC:
Koei ROK
Risk
Red dawn
F15 desert storm
Simcity
Dune
Command and Conquer
Doom

Handheld games:
Manhole

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E3EaIIY_gkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Herzog Zwei

played this when i was in pri school at my friend house. come to think of it, this is the granddad of all RTS game today

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E3EaIIY_gkw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Herzog Zwei

played this when i was in pri school at my friend house. come to think of it, this is the granddad of all RTS game today

I remember playing this too. Damn good game :smile:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mech warrior also.

Herzog Zwei