• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remember this: PAP is on the side of Singaporeans

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the position of the Govt and spoken by Hsien Loong on Thursday to wrap up the by election campaign. Many Sinkies are startled into disbelief. But I tell you the truth, it is true. Look at all the living examples around you and you will agree.

First, the foreigner influx is a good thing. Wait for 7m population, it will be even better. Don’t believe me? Look at your property prices! Every Sinkie is now so rich, sitting on multi million dollar properties. This must be really good, extremely good.

Another example, crowded public transport especially the trains. Some are complaining. But only rich and fast growing countries would have such jams in public transport. Look at Japan, we are not even near there. The jams and the foreigners in the trains are signs of progress and they make the SMRT make very good profits too, and good for all kinds of businesses.

Some were complaining about giving university places and scholarships to foreigners while our own children were deprived of places and have to go overseas on PM’s scholarship, ie Papa and Mama Scholarship. But we need these foreign talents...

http://mysingaporenews.blogspot.sg/...ign=Feed:+MySingaporeNews+(My+Singapore+News)

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. I know he is trying to be sarcastic, but really, some will actually think it is true!
Just look around, some forummers here write posts like that!:eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS must be daft.

All those things he sees are false facade.
To make it easier for morons like him to understand, it like the PAP would provide the bowl for you but make the rice so expensive that you cannot afford to buy it.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng reminds all to cast ur precious votes wisely tonight! :biggrin: u only have 1 chance.

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahaha

these fellows have sold out the country and its people....i have no pity for those who are traitors.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha. another lan jiao logic from pappies. high price public housing pigeonhole means sinkees sibeh rich wor.

do you feel rich? i feel veri rich leh.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha. another lan jiao logic from pappies. high price public housing pigeonhole means sinkees sibeh rich wor.

do you feel rich? i feel veri rich leh.

It is an illusion. unless you have 2 or more properties, you are never benefitting from their policies.

in any case if you sell your HDB where are you gonna stay?

like those people who set up tents in east coast park every night?

There are still many people out there living in makeshift housing......Just because you dont see them does not mean they dont exist.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Politician main objective is to win election; gain authority and consolidate power.

I am talking about all politicians.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Politician main objective is to win election; gain authority and consolidate power.

I am talking about all politicians.

But the real difference is in one case, you get screwed even if you never asked for it and in the other, at least they can make sure at least you're told if you get screwed and if you get screwed at least you don't get it every time!