• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remdesivir kill lives

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

In New York State, 26.9% of Medicare-Aged Patients Who Received Fauci's 5-Day Remdesivir Protocol Died

Dr. Bryan Ardis: "[Remdesivir] actually causes death of heart cells and is cardiotoxic and can lead to cardiac arrest."

"Guess what the only authorized drug to treat COVID-19 children is now? In hospitals and outside. Remdesivir.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 136986
In New York State, 26.9% of Medicare-Aged Patients Who Received Fauci's 5-Day Remdesivir Protocol Died

Dr. Bryan Ardis: "[Remdesivir] actually causes death of heart cells and is cardiotoxic and can lead to cardiac arrest."

"Guess what the only authorized drug to treat COVID-19 children is now? In hospitals and outside. Remdesivir.
Wat about hydroxychloroquin n ivermectin?

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In my hospital they wouldn't let me use vitamin C...they wanted me to use Remdesivir........it increases your risk of kidney failure 20 fold....The federal government will give hospitals a 20% bonus if you prescribe this toxic medication.”

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forcing people to be vaccinated by prohibiting unvaccinated from eaing out, go to work or enter shopping centres should be classified as a crime against humanity.
History shall judge those who sacrifice human beings for money and economic growth