• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Religion of underage SEX): Australia: Muslim migrant grooms 14-year-old girl for sex, says in his culture there’s no minimum age

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abang, I beg to differ. I believe I am the BEST planner because I have the best planner.

Why you so serious islamic faith based beliefs? They claim Islam is peaceful but 1400 years of data indicates otherwise. Trust data or beliefs?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abang, I beg to differ. I believe I am the BEST planner because I have the best planner.

Clever Fox Planner Premium Edition - Luxurious Weekly & Monthly Planner to Increase Productivity and Hit Your Goals
91OTpfHmXoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Clever-Fox-P...JVD9?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&psc=1

Its good to plan for this world. But u also need to plan for your soul for the Hereafter. Nothing to loose really.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Its good to plan for this world. But u also need to plan for your soul for the Hereafter. Nothing to loose really.
Yes, nothing to lose in this life or the next. But I still conduct my life is the best way possible. Independent all of all religions. I am good because I want to be. And I will conduct my next life in the same way too, I suppose!:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam of course is not a religion, but everywhere in the Quran, they misquote some words and turned it into a religion.
Religion is synonymous with idol worship. You need to bodek the imam, or priest, some highly regarded theocrat. look what happened to iran when they kicked the shah out and put imam Khomeini in. It got worse.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes absolutely. The big plan. Which day of the week to kill, rape, fuck sisters, fuck daughters. Wow. The mother of all plans.
Go ahead. Mock all you want because Allah has said in 9:64 onwards

They hypocrites are apprehensive lest a surah be revealed about them, informing them of what is in their hearts. Say, "Mock [as you wish]; indeed, Allah will expose that which you fear."
And if you ask them, they will surely say, "We were only conversing and playing." Say, "Is it Allah and His verses and His Messenger that you were mocking?"

And in 9:68 Allah promises you:
Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes absolutely. The big plan. Which day of the week to kill, rape, fuck sisters, fuck daughters. Wow. The mother of all plans.

(As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise. [4-56] :biggrin: