• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Religion of rape): Cognitive dissonance: Pakistan’s Khan says Muhammad is his role model as he laments rape of children and women

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khan disingenuously blames India, and specifically its entertainment industry, for the rise in rapes in Pakistan, but there is a cause that is closer to hand that he ignores. The man whom Khan invokes as his role model, the Islamic prophet Muhammad, consummated his marriage with (i.e., raped) Aisha when she was nine, and because Muhammad is the “excellent example” for Muslims (Qur’an 33:21), child marriage is accepted in wide swaths of the Islamic world.

“The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)” (Bukhari 7.62.88).

Another tradition has Aisha herself recount the scene:

The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. (Bukhari 5.58.234).

Muhammad was at this time fifty-four years old.

Then there was Safiyya bint Huyayy. Muhammad killed her father and her husband during the raid on the Jews at Khaybar. After the massacre was completed, on the way out of Khaybar that night, Muhammad halted his caravan as soon as they were outside the oasis, pitched a tent, and “consummated the marriage.” Remember, her father and brother had just been killed, and then she was raped by their killer.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is my role model, says PM Imran Khan,” by Ansar Abbasi, The News International, September 27, 2020 (thanks to Henry):

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has said that the last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his role model and resolved to take all possible steps to check the growing wave of obscenity in society.

Talking to news directors of different television channels on Friday, the prime minister lamented that because of the unchecked spread of obscenity, sex crimes in the country have increased and there are a growing number of cases of rape of children and women.

One participant of the meeting, known for his credibility, said that towards the end of his interaction with the news directors, Prime Minister Imran Khan disclosed that when he took over as PM he had called a meeting of the inspector generals of police from all the four provinces and was alarmed to learn that sex crimes were on the rise across Pakistan….

Referring to the example of India, the prime minister said that the county is on the verge of a moral collapse due to increasing obscenity in their entertainment industry. “The proof is that Delhi is now being called a rape capital,” he said.

The prime minister was of the view that even in Pakistan, scores of children and women are being raped and abused but the majority of victims do not report the crimes for fear of the stigma. “We must act to reverse this situation,” he insisted….

Saying that the last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his role model, Imran Khan disclosed that he has already directed the concerned authorities to teach the life of our Prophet (PBUH) as a role model to students of eighth, ninth and tenth classes whether they belong to English medium or Urdu medium schools….

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. fucking chinks looking for trouble. Chinks are more of a rapists and land grab con artists than any other people. How about go fuck yourselves?
U talking about yourself u PIG!
Why post your father's photo for all to see?
Wakakakakakaka.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then there was Safiyya bint Huyayy. Muhammad killed her father and her husband during the raid on the Jews at Khaybar. After the massacre was completed, on the way out of Khaybar that night, Muhammad halted his caravan as soon as they were outside the oasis, pitched a tent, and “consummated the marriage.” Remember, her father and brother had just been killed, and then she was raped by their killer.

muhammad eventually got poisoned by Zaynab for doing the same thing to her. Karma's a bitch.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm.. fucking chinks looking for trouble. Chinks are more of a rapists and land grab con artists than any other people. How about go fuck yourselves?
Murder, rape and fucking sisters and daughters are the trademarks of the Muslims. All are retards.