• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Relaxation of Property Curbs

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good news for all property owners for coming budget could see relaxation of property curbs.

Coming GE must vote for PAP.

PAP is the best.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should wait till market crash then relax mah....

Relax now the price won't come down and I still won't be able to afford what.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benefit who? PaP and their Cronies!

Google...Ho Bee sole bidder...read the full story..

Tender awarded to sole bidder 21% below value...

Those elite up there certainly does not know what is best practice. A property or land sale auction can be re-offered for auction
at a subsequent date so as to obtain the best possible price . Recently a property is re-auctioned for the fifth time as it does not meet the price expectation of the vendor.

Why then this best practice is not followed as SLA, HDB are both doing land sales and auction for the past 50 years .?

Many readers after reading the article will ask..

WHAT IS HIS RACE.?? WHO DID HE VOTE FOR.???

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just a nobody. Until I see a somebody hang by piano string over lamppost. I eill not relax.