• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rejected by Eu Yan Sang outlet

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Rejected by Eu Yan Sang outlet but helped by another shop
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->EU YAN Sang started in 1879 with the mission of 'Caring for mankind'. I found out the extent of its altruism when I visited its Tiong Bahru Plaza outlet on Sunday.
I was looking for a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) shop for help measuring and proportioning quantities of a rare herb I had bought from a Chinese physician.
I approached three Eu Yan Sang sales staff for help. Despite my offer to pay for their services, I was told repeatedly it was against their company policy to help me as the herbs were not bought from Eu Yan Sang.
I went to a nearby shop in Tiong Bahru Plaza, Hockhua Tonic, and the cheerful staff helped me immediately. Subsequently, they refused to accept any payment for their time and service. I left Hockhua Tonic a grateful customer, knowing it truly cares for its customers. Seow Yeong Zann

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Rare herbs include these?
Beer+Claw,+Tiger+Penis.JPG