• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reject The Chinese Communist Party

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u half indian half angmoh blood...

Go get fuck by fish too..

Go steal image from other site without permission.... this one let me fuck u deep deep...

regular.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why not first reject the PAP?

Because IBs are paid to cause disruptions posting disgusting constipation Lao-sai pics and many many large cartoons floods so those on handphone will be frustrated to visit the site you think @LaoTze is a retard ? They're all out to cause disruption and diversion in this near erection timeline.

His Engerish is actually pretty powderful and not really as childish as he projected himself to be. He's a mofo. Most of these people are not locals mainly malusial as they're familiar with our language and pattern. Anyways no need waste time and effort they'll get a even higher mandate this time.

Anyways just help those around us help each other out within our means and let cause/effects, nature or Karma takes its own course.

You didn't see the news they kept praising themselves in 158th they just need a reason and they've created it, Ownself check ownself. Nuff said.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reject the Chinese Communist Party

-condemn the CCP for its crimes against humanity;
-demand that your government begin investigations into CCP subversion within your country; and
-hold the CCP responsible for the damage it has caused both financially and in terms of lives lost around the world.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is directly responsible for the current global pandemic that has caused a staggering death count and the loss of businesses, jobs, and income.

The CCP lied about the origin of the outbreak and covered it up, costing the world six valuable weeks of preparation. The virus started in central China, and might have been contained there—but instead, it was allowed to spread, creating a global pandemic.

Unfortunately, the virus is only the tip of the iceberg. For decades, the CCP has been actively undermining the economies, national security, and moral fabric of nations around the world.

It steals from wealthy nations, such as the United States, through cyberattacks and intellectual property theft, and enslaves developing countries through debt-traps.

It has infiltrated vital institutions around the world—such as universities, news media, governing bodies, and international organizations like the United Nations. Furthermore, the CCP uses its propaganda channels to promote its wicked ideology and lies around the world in an effort to sow discord and cover up its own crimes.

Those who have been the greatest victims of the CCP have been the Chinese people. An estimated 65 million Chinese people have died as a result of the CCP’s tyrannical rule over the past 70 years—with the real number believed to be much higher. To this day, the CCP’s persecution campaigns continue, including the forced harvesting of organs from prisoners of conscience.

If only you are as determined to reject PAP.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only you are as determined to reject PAP.
China Troll, So are you going to tell us what the Canadians did to you? The sooner you tell us, the faster you can heal your wounds, you know. I mean saying China is good will get you locked up in the IMH these days, you know. The world hates them, so when we see a sick guy like you we think of this guy. You like him?
miss-me-yet.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China Troll, So are you going to tell us what the Canadians did to you? The sooner you tell us, the faster you can heal your wounds, you know. I mean saying China is good will get you locked up in the IMH these days, you know. The world hates them, so when we see a sick guy like you we think of this guy. You like him?View attachment 83329
Saddam definitely looked much more respectable than Trump. Comparing the 2, anytime Saddam wins.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saddam definitely looked much more respectable than Trump. Comparing the 2, anytime Saddam wins.
Trump is loved by his people whom are we to judge? China Troll? Wow, so what did those Canadians do to you? Oh, bad news - Saddam died you know. Gallows. I think that is where you are headed but tell you what I will be there cheering on the crowd! What fun

5973648.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Trump is loved by his people whom are we to judge? China Troll? Wow, so what did those Canadians do to you? Oh, bad news - Saddam died you know. Gallows. I think that is where you are headed but tell you what I will be there cheering on the crowd! What fun

View attachment 83330
Trump is loved by his people.... hahahaha.... be careful he might send you beyond the Mexican wall. At least there are some value to the good doctor. Propaganda machine like you might disappear in a dump truck after you serve your duty. Oh wait, for you it’s a dumb truck.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is loved by his people.... hahahaha.... be careful he might send you beyond the Mexican wall. At least there are some value to the good doctor. Propaganda machine like you might disappear in a dump truck after you serve your duty. Oh wait, for you it’s a dumb truck.
I think you mean "dump truck" China troll. You see what I mean? You provide me endless hours of entertainment with your stupidity! So tell me, are you upset the Chinese got killed in India? I was so happy and excited to hear how bad your PRC masters are. Really smiling now, you?

Upset, huh? How is you ass after the Canadians raped you? Did you enjoy it? Is that why you support China because you cannot admit to yourself you liked it so evil Xi is better than your homosexuality?

Come on, tell us, we are all here watching and interested in your pain

China is not your friend

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
shoooo CECA shitskin shoooo go back to india shooo

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reject the Chinese Communist Party

-condemn the CCP for its crimes against humanity;
-demand that your government begin investigations into CCP subversion within your country; and
-hold the CCP responsible for the damage it has caused both financially and in terms of lives lost around the world.

The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is directly responsible for the current global pandemic that has caused a staggering death count and the loss of businesses, jobs, and income.

The CCP lied about the origin of the outbreak and covered it up, costing the world six valuable weeks of preparation. The virus started in central China, and might have been contained there—but instead, it was allowed to spread, creating a global pandemic.

Unfortunately, the virus is only the tip of the iceberg. For decades, the CCP has been actively undermining the economies, national security, and moral fabric of nations around the world.

It steals from wealthy nations, such as the United States, through cyberattacks and intellectual property theft, and enslaves developing countries through debt-traps.

It has infiltrated vital institutions around the world—such as universities, news media, governing bodies, and international organizations like the United Nations. Furthermore, the CCP uses its propaganda channels to promote its wicked ideology and lies around the world in an effort to sow discord and cover up its own crimes.

Those who have been the greatest victims of the CCP have been the Chinese people. An estimated 65 million Chinese people have died as a result of the CCP’s tyrannical rule over the past 70 years—with the real number believed to be much higher. To this day, the CCP’s persecution campaigns continue, including the forced harvesting of organs from prisoners of conscience.

can reject ccp is fine but don't ask me to reject tiong money or atbs
haaaaaaa

tsang

Alfrescian
Loyal
呢個世界仲有好多女比你屌嘅

咁鍾意慰安婦?比人哋屌到殘晒你仲要?
女人姐,通街冇啊

賺人仔就係食人血饅頭,遲早要還架,可能唔係你還,你下一代還個數就唔同啦

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you mean "dump truck" China troll. You see what I mean? You provide me endless hours of entertainment with your stupidity! So tell me, are you upset the Chinese got killed in India? I was so happy and excited to hear how bad your PRC masters are. Really smiling now, you?

Upset, huh? How is you ass after the Canadians raped you? Did you enjoy it? Is that why you support China because you cannot admit to yourself you liked it so evil Xi is better than your homosexuality?

Come on, tell us, we are all here watching and interested in your pain

China is not your friend
Read properly. I said for you specifically it’s dumb truck. Let me tell you who loves Trump. The dumber half of Americans and China. China loves Trump because he makes America looks stupid. And all the anti American forummers here loves you too, because your stupidity makes America look like a joke. Fail.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read properly. I said for you specifically it’s dumb truck. Let me tell you who loves Trump. The dumber half of Americans and China. China loves Trump because he makes America looks stupid. And all the anti American forummers here loves you too, because your stupidity makes America look like a joke. Fail.
But this is a Singapore forum, China Troll, not an American one. You are the one who hates amazing #1 in the world America. We love America because its #1. We know Presidents come and go. Oh, my bad. I forgot to mention Xi he kind of put a stop to that, huh? Ya see why we are concerned? You see?

You are talking to a real person here and I'm a nice guy. Really trying to help you out here to see the error in your ways. Back to America my god lets see there have been some great Presidents in the past right? Lincoln? WoW. FDR? Truman ? You see , China Troll, there is hope in democracy. China ummmmm.. yeah there is no one.

I know you hate white people for what they did to you, But one day, China Troll we will reform you. I mean would you prefer I do it or the CCP when they arrive in Singapore and put u in a detention centre?

Come one see how nice I am? I m not like this guy

a7ta7l6sytz31.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the flood is just mother nature's way of cleaning filthy china and their viruses. if no floods, expect more pandemics.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But this is a Singapore forum, China Troll, not an American one. You are the one who hates amazing #1 in the world America. We love America because its #1. We know Presidents come and go. Oh, my bad. I forgot to mention Xi he kind of put a stop to that, huh? Ya see why we are concerned? You see?

You are talking to a real person here and I'm a nice guy. Really trying to help you out here to see the error in your ways. Back to America my god lets see there have been some great Presidents in the past right? Lincoln? WoW. FDR? Truman ? You see , China Troll, there is hope in democracy. China ummmmm.. yeah there is no one.

I know you hate white people for what they did to you, But one day, China Troll we will reform you. I mean would you prefer I do it or the CCP when they arrive in Singapore and put u in a detention centre?

Come one see how nice I am? I m not like this guy

View attachment 83337
This is a Sinkie forum - I’m glad you realised that. If you think all your attacks on Xi pisses me off, you’ve got to try harder. You can continue your delusions about me being abused by whites etc... go on... I have loads of white people in the office, I showed them your posts... their response is “this poor loser is delusional in thinking he is angmoh, we will never regard such people as one of our kind” Ouch! Does it hurt?