• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulators Refusing to Act - Hyflux & Noble Group's Decline

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoiler Alert for MTN holders:
From the way things go, our legal hints that the insiders, JM managers and UWG backs liquidation. Hyflux management with not be sued. MAS and CAD wants a whitewash of this scandal like PUB.

Noteholders beware, if this is the case, we are unlikely to be ranked together with UWG for payout.

Dear MTN holders, according to the same legal who hinted the liquidation news to us two weeks ago, I wish to confirm that we will NOT be ranked pari passu with bank creditors.

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't find the Hyflux PNP committee telegram group anymore. What happened to this group? Why they stopped us from gathering together in strength?

In my MTN chatgroup, a few said that the two hyflux telegram groups will shut.

1. New owner of the group may change. Got two people tried to form new groups. One registered this morning and shut again.
2. It may become a "private group" in telegram, only verified or invited members may join.

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS
I see that there’s enough traction to keep this thread afloat every now and then, why need to pin it?

@SOS's request makes sense. Please consider. My whatsapp group shared that over a thousand hyflux investors lost touch with each other. It is a very suspicious move as they were about to merge with MTN holders to fund ligation against the regulators for non-disclosure of the magnitude of the power plant business.

Last edited:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please ignore this noise
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...or-hyflux-2-days-after-winding-up-application

Utico has no money to begin with. Utico desperately needs Hyflux's assets to shore up their balance sheet so that they can bring down their corporate gearing ratios.

Use Hyflux to bail out Utico.

Details here, they truly have no money. Utico needs Hyflux to reduce their debt ratios.
https://www.singaporelawwatch.sg/He...or-Hyflux-2-days-after-winding-up-application

Under the latest proposal, Mr Menezes said, Hyflux's unsecured senior creditors will receive five cents on the dollar while retail investors in Hyflux's preference shares and perpetual securities (PnP) will receive four cents. Mr Menezes has agreed to place S$50 million of his personal shares in Utico in escrow to guarantee the deal. This will be followed by S$50 million in cash once an agreement has been signed.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
@SOS's request makes sense. Please consider. My whatsapp group shared that over a thousand hyflux investors lost touch with each other. It is a very suspicious move as they were about to merge with MTN holders to fund ligation against the regulators for non-disclosure of the magnitude of the power plant business.

https://t.me/joinchat/E-EyDn90-uI5N2Y1

sue the board of directors or sue the regulators?

凯发散户会否提出集体诉讼?
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/finance/singapore/story20210608-1153324

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear MTN holders, according to the same legal who hinted the liquidation news to us two weeks ago, I wish to confirm that we will NOT be ranked pari passu with bank creditors.
Just curious, why bank debts are ranked higher than MTN?

I am a holder of P&Ps. I already resigned to the fact that I would get nothing back.

Just hope that CAD, MAS or ACRA would prosecute OL & BOD for this fiasco. Even laymen like me can see so many issues, can't imagine our gov. turning a blind eye.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, why bank debts are ranked higher than MTN?

I am a holder of P&Ps. I already resigned to the fact that I would get nothing back.

Just hope that CAD, MAS or ACRA would prosecute OL & BOD for this fiasco. Even laymen like me can see so many issues, can't imagine our gov. turning a blind eye.

I completely agree with you that government is turning a blind eye. Even the news of the liquidation was leaked to manage everyone's expectations.

1. Some of the creditor-banks are secured. What's left is little after the three years debts is barely enough to pay these secured lenders. In company law, unsecured senior debts include unsecured bank creditors. Lawyers are also paid to argue in court that unsecured bankers can be craved out along with trade vendors, and ranked higher than MTN bondholders.

2. Initially, Perpetuals Bondholders were damn important because Olivia broke the laws by paying herself Hyfluxshop before paying the Perpetual bonds. This violated listing rules and fundamentals of company laws. All of us thought that there would be no need to waste money on civil suits because CAD would intervene. This matter alone can hold the whole board of directors accountable. However, like you say, regulators turned a blind eye.

3. Next, DBS was the first to be bailed out because MAS said DBS did not wrong. To all the PnPs and MTN holders, the prospectus never highlighted the substantial risk and true business nature of Tuaspring; again, we were under the impression that MAS would act against DBS (and we need not waste money on civil suits). This is why MAS quickly excused DBS.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i leemember someone said that hyflux is what warren buffet would buy as a good long time business with an investment moat... hahaha..fucking stupid guy

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to note that the JM managers, Borrelli Walsh quit 3 weeks before the next hearing. It could hint that Hyflux had no money to pay them. Otherwise hanging around till then or for a few more months, will give Borrelli Walsh some additional income.

Also bear in mind that in the beginning Borrelli Walsh was advising the UWG, they don't have any love with MTN although the court defined MTN and banks as senior unsecured creditors.

If it is because of $$$ issue that the made the JM quit early last week, that means Hyflux don't even have money now to hire any legal to represent them in courts, in the days ahead.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is because of $$$ issue that the made the JM quit early last week, that means Hyflux don't even have money now to hire any legal to represent them in courts, in the days ahead.

Update: Hyflux unlikely to attend this week's pre-trial conference because they have no legal to rep them.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish to confirm that Hyflux has no legal rep today. Best time for UWG or anyone to rape them.

Hy.jpg