• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulators Refusing to Act - Hyflux & Noble Group's Decline

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont spread fearrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

People invest Hyflux because water is our strategic assets. Like @SOS said, LKY will never let such things happen if he is around.
There are also three huge group of plain bondholders affected and they just get 4% coupon the past which is in-line with most reputable bond issuers.

Then people also invest in HDB because we were told that HDB is a store of value. Now suddenly HDB told us that most HDBs will not be enbloc and it is worse than leasehold condos because they can choose to enbloc. I refer to this Straits Times article
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...come-eligible-for-sers-cautions-lawrence-wong

KNNBHCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont spread fearrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

Eh, you tok lam par song ah?

Chow chee bye you pay all the bondholders back their money lah. pay oredi sure no spread fear.

Ditto for HDB 99 years up you return them all the purchase price ah?

Otherwise you post for fuck?

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reached the townhall meeting.
Feels like attending a wake,

Hyflux's wake, Singapore's wake
Dishonorable Daughter Olivia is also there.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Olivia just gave an eulogy. She will only step down when Hyflux is swee swee, (regardless how many of us died along the way?).

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumors about China interested are true. Many many interested but she hinted that garment hindered on the specifics, eg. majority ownership by china, specific asset sale, etc.
so chee bye we end up with the indonesian scums.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Olivia confirmed that she lost every single cent of the perp and pref funds, and the bulk of the bondholders money.
Congratulations!!! Well-done! Not easy to lose so much within a year.
Noble lost over a few years. Hyflux WIN!!!!!!

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Olivia is saying, since you get nothing, lim bu is going to give you some consolation price proposal a month later.
Maybe pay us a few % and Indonesians and her gets to keep the assets?

CHAO CHEE BYE THIS SATANIST!!!

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
HALF TIME
I feel that the indonesians and SIAS like psychopaths, they don't feel sad about what happened to us.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Past rumors are true, Hyflux had withheld information and made empty promises, now highlighting to us that we get ZERO if don't write off the bulk of investment.

You ask me to choose if I want a few cents in exchange for forgiving your debts to me? Why not I confiscate your assets like bank and make you homeless?

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOTHERFUCKERS owe people money still so proud of what they accomplished.
CURSE YOU IN HELL

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Olivia just said she prefers to stay around and draw salary. Not putting more money to die with us.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past one year, all news and rumours were more true and timely than Hyflux's announcements.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, you tok lam par song ah?

Chow chee bye you pay all the bondholders back their money lah. pay oredi sure no spread fear.

Ditto for HDB 99 years up you return them all the purchase price ah?

Otherwise you post for fuck?
LOL!!!
if you dont change ur mentailty, you will always be poor...

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hyflux blamed the regulators , if they could sell Tuaspring to any foreign investors, Tuaspring likely to fetch close to book value as they had indicative offers close to that value. This was why Olivia was so confident.

Together with the court protection/injunctions, everyone low-balled them include GLCs.
PAP is the BEST!!!!!! Only know how to make money from Singaporeans.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hyflux said they outsmarted themselves by going for voluntary protection, hoping to get the best out of the situation.
In the end, everyone started to low ball them thinking that they desperate for money.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
People, since Olivia has no heart to help us, but herself. The best thing we can do now is to stop the Indonesians from coming in.

If the indonesians join HYflux, we lose almost everything.
If the indonesians don't Hyflux, we can make olivia go around finding new suitors, if she fails then close down hyflux lor.

Same right? At least Hyflux dies with us.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hyflux is more concerned to explain how come 1-2 billion in valuations vanish overnight.
Don't gek gek ok? Your TuasOne also severely overshot by almost $100m, and other massive operating losses throughout the whole company.

It is like publishing fake accounts in the past and don't blame the courts. The courts very side you in the past year. If I am the judge, I sure feel humiliated by your words tonight and tomorrow I put you on Judaical Management

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesians also smart, want bankers and us to write off everything.
Ya they make money from whatever we write off.

I think bankers expected to reject loopsided restructuring. Banks helped many local listed companies in trouble but Hyflux got attitude problem. Indonesians max. caogeng and demands to clear all debts and start fresh, how can the RMs report these to their credit approval teams?

Unlikely to support Hyflux further, now confirm more bankers will likely to favour liquidation.