• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulators Refusing to Act - Hyflux & Noble Group's Decline

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to my Meet-People Session last night. Waited a while, interviewed by the MP's assistant and he was helpful, wrote a good memo for me. However, when I met the MP, he told me that Hyflux "police case" now, he could not intervene. My heart went cold, I almost wanted to cry. I guess that is the standard answer.

I always think that people go to MPs when they have police case or traffic case? Even before Hyflux became "police case", no elected MP fought about us in Parliament.

Now, I want to tell everyone that it is a waste of time going to MPs.

Email the MP and DPM to seek help because this is our last hope and no help will be rendered to us after the upcoming elections. We have to rally our families and friends to bring down this government if no help is given to us. HyfluxUnited

viremia

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if gahmen announces bailout all will vote PAP?
To take back Tuaspring without paying is 做的不漂亮 and 不应该 but within their legal right
The company itself is rotten, only the assets are worth something

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to my Meet-People Session last night. Waited a while, interviewed by the MP's assistant and he was helpful, wrote a good memo for me. However, when I met the MP, he told me that Hyflux "police case" now, he could not intervene. My heart went cold, I almost wanted to cry. I guess that is the standard answer.

I always think that people go to MPs when they have police case or traffic case? Even before Hyflux became "police case", no elected MP fought about us in Parliament.

Email the MP and DPM to seek help because this is our last hope and no help will be rendered to us after the upcoming elections. We have to rally our families and friends to bring down this government if no help is given to us. HyfluxUnited

Hyflux investors have no leadership to speak of. SIAS is biased because they take fat fees; no deal means much lower payouts for SIAS.

Without a tireless voice leading Hyflux investors, our country's politicians read no trend and sways away from public opinion. Don't be surprised that if PAP loses, they still don't know why.

The elders in Singapore supported incumbent and provided a base for PAP over the years. Now, so many of them get killed and many are retired teachers and civil servants who rightfully need not depend on their children. Now, Hyflux burdened their kids and rocked the base.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE (June 9): The independent non-executive director of Jadason Enterprises, Teo Kiang Kok, who is also a director of Hyflux, is under investigation for suspected false and misleading statements as well as breaches of disclosure requirements under Hyflux.

According to an SGX filing on Tuesday, Teo had informed Jadason Enterprises that he is a director of Hyflux, and confirmed that he is under investigation by the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD), the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).

https://www.theedgesingapore.com/ne...also-director-hyflux-also-under-investigation

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
June 11 soon

Criminal investigations against Hyflux’s board do not prevent the company from carrying out its debt restructuring plans. However, any criminal findings that are detrimental to the company or its directors may still affect the viability of the restructuring because what the company has previously presented to the High Court, creditors, and investors on these issues may be put in doubt.”
https://www.providencelawasia.com/counsel-danny-quah-comments-on-the-hyflux-restructuring-in-联合早报/
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/finance/singapore/story20200604-1058531

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for your efforts. I believe if more of us do so, we will not be ignored.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hyflux lenders to restart process to put firm under judicial management
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...process-to-put-firm-under-judicial-management

A GROUP of bank lenders is seeking to put Hyflux under judicial management (JM), after two years of a court-sanctioned restructuring process that has continued to leave creditors empty-handed. If a carve-out is approved, the UWG banks plan to file an application to appoint judicial managers over Hyflux to replace the present management.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
False Claims Exposed: Utico is bullshitting us again.

Today, Utico claims that two interested parties are looking to acquire shares in Utico, and if successful, the deal could value the United Arab Emirates-based utilities group at up to US$1.5 billion. https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...itor-utico-says-two-parties-eyeing-its-shares

This is nothing tangible and bear in mind, Hyflux used to claim that they have six suitors for Tuaspring with minimum target price of S$1.5billion, sounds familiar?

Three weeks ago (May 19th), Utico broke news that they were seeking $500m of funding to save themselves (I quote "pay down debts"). This hints that their current cost of financing is higher than the coupon of the proposed bond issue.
https://www.thenational.ae/business/uae-s-utico-plans-500m-sukuk-to-pay-down-debt-1.1021674

All these while, the bankers are aware that Utico has no money to speak of, but desperate for a piece of Hyflux to raise their profile.

In the same Straits Times article, "Even though Utico is comfortable to close the transaction on its own now, the company said it is studying the propositions, given that its rescue deal for Hyflux is pending and Utico's stock is not listed and trading publicly yet." This is bragging because if the potential investors are so readily to invest in Utico (Quote - "close the transaction on its own"), Utico will not be so desperate to raise $500m of bonds.

I hope we can get Utico out of the picture. What a distraction.

Last edited:

torchflame

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Singapore better with PAP? Why they rescue Sembmarine for $1.5billion, SIA for $15billion but only "rescue" Tuaspring for $1?

Didn't Hyflux affect more Singaporeans than SIA and Sembmarine?

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
such logic is flawed. If something is not endorsed by Temasek, does it mean that it is not worth helping the Singaporeans.

So the best job in the world is to be a civil servant let CCS teach us how to do business (like tonight's talk)?
So the best investment in the world is Keppel, Sembcorp and SPH??

The hardcore PAP supporters are main investors of Hyflux and now PAP disowns Hyflux.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aqua Munda's Holding Company Rain Asia Pacific repeatedly asks for payment deferment for Addvalue's placement
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...6m-placement-subject-to-shareholders-approval

Addvalue said it has received a request from Rain Asia for a "final deferment" to complete the placement, latest by June 23. According to the company, Rain Asia has assured it that the funding commitment of S$6 million is in place, except that it would require additional time to arrange for its disbursement to the company. As a demonstration of Rain Asia's commitment to complete the placement, Rain Asia has also placed a deposit of S$1.2 million with Addvalue, up from the original deposit of S$1 million, the company said.

Addvalue previously announced on May 20 that it had received a request from Rain Asia for the closing of the placement to be deferred to May 21, as the subscriber had experienced "unexpected delay" in the transfer of the requisite funding from overseas. Rain Asia said then that the delay was in part due to the Covid-19 situation and the Ramadan period.

This was followed by another announcement by Addvalue on May 22 noting that Rain Asia had requested to defer the closing of the placement to no later than May 29, and a June 1 announcement to further defer the closing of the placement to no later than June 10.

Rain Asia is a privately-owned company established with the commercial objectives of investing into critical infrastructure (including gas-to-power and water industrial sectors), technology and real estate.

Separately, Aqua Munda is a special-purpose vehicle managed by Rain Asia. Aqua Munda invited Hyflux's senior creditors to tender offers for their debts to be purchased at a minimum discount of 85 per cent. The offer is open to holders of Hyflux's 4.25 per cent notes due in 2018, 4.6 per cent notes and 4.2 per cent notes due last year, as well as holders of other senior unsecured, trade and contingent debts of Hyflux and three of its subsidiaries. Aqua Munda is also prepared to make an offer to preference shares and perpetual securities holders of Hyflux soon.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aqua Munda's Holding Company Rain Asia Pacific repeatedly asks for payment deferment for Addvalue's placement
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...6m-placement-subject-to-shareholders-approval

Addvalue said it has received a request from Rain Asia for a "final deferment" to complete the placement, latest by June 23. According to the company, Rain Asia has assured it that the funding commitment of S$6 million is in place, except that it would require additional time to arrange for its disbursement to the company. As a demonstration of Rain Asia's commitment to complete the placement, Rain Asia has also placed a deposit of S$1.2 million with Addvalue, up from the original deposit of S$1 million, the company said.

Addvalue previously announced on May 20 that it had received a request from Rain Asia for the closing of the placement to be deferred to May 21, as the subscriber had experienced "unexpected delay" in the transfer of the requisite funding from overseas. Rain Asia said then that the delay was in part due to the Covid-19 situation and the Ramadan period.

This was followed by another announcement by Addvalue on May 22 noting that Rain Asia had requested to defer the closing of the placement to no later than May 29, and a June 1 announcement to further defer the closing of the placement to no later than June 10.

Rain Asia is a privately-owned company established with the commercial objectives of investing into critical infrastructure (including gas-to-power and water industrial sectors), technology and real estate.

Separately, Aqua Munda is a special-purpose vehicle managed by Rain Asia. Aqua Munda invited Hyflux's senior creditors to tender offers for their debts to be purchased at a minimum discount of 85 per cent. The offer is open to holders of Hyflux's 4.25 per cent notes due in 2018, 4.6 per cent notes and 4.2 per cent notes due last year, as well as holders of other senior unsecured, trade and contingent debts of Hyflux and three of its subsidiaries. Aqua Munda is also prepared to make an offer to preference shares and perpetual securities holders of Hyflux soon.

haha ha no money like Utico.

torchflame

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible to sue NEA and PUB for their misleading projections and Auditors for their false valuations and serious lapses?

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Hong Pian Tee on Tuesday joined Hyflux's board and took over as its lead independent director.
https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...hyflux-appoints-new-lead-independent-director

At present, Mr Hong sits on the boards of three other Singapore-listed companies - as lead independent director of XMH Holdings and Sinarmas Land, and as an independent director of Yanlord Land group.

Previously, he was the non-executive chairman and an independent director of AsiaPhos and Sin Ghee Huat Corporation, the lead independent director of Golden Agri-Resources, and an independent director of Memstar Technology.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloomberg:
Rift Between Hyflux, Suitor Remains With Offer Deadline Looming
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ux-suitor-remains-with-offer-deadline-looming

735x-1.png