• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulators Refusing to Act - Hyflux & Noble Group's Decline

frontier

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been rough-handed since SMI. When I read Utico's press release. These words come into my mind, "Who are they trying to fool?". The maths don't add up and there is no mention of repayment guarantee or time-frame.

It is proven that the Hyflux management is very fearful of JM. They are trying to strain us so that those represented by lawyers will exhausted. i bet SIAS and Hyflux will tell us that we will get nothing again, if we don't accept Utico's offer because time is running out.

It is about brinkmanship. See who brinks first.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The team running Utico are NRI indians. They will flip and smoke you. Effectively, they didn't give you a better guaranteed repayment than SMI. Indians can promise you the sky and the moon but never deliver. They sell PNPs false hopes to rally support so that banks give them "substantial approvals" and then they fool PNPs again in future? THIS IS CALLED DIVIDE AND CONQUER. UNDERSTAND?

Today they can treat MTN like transparent, tomorrow they can do this to you. THE INDONESIANS STABBED U RIGHT IN YOUR FACE TO EAT YOU UP, UTICO IS THE SAME, THEY STAB YOU FROM BEHIND.

I completely agree with you after attending the SIAS's briefing. He lied about perps and pref attendees being supportive.

Last edited:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
from local company or china?

Both. There is a local state-owned entity that is non mentioned in Aug-2 Court Documents. At least we know that according to the censored court documents earlier this week, the Chinese are still in the game. Just that Hyflux withheld the information and not release the details of the offer.

In many situations, Hyflux requests some suitors NOT TO DISCLOSE their offers to public so that Directors can choose whoever, favors their cover-ups. The judge is either blind or biased. The indian lady lawyer who represented Hyflux this week was his friend's daughter.

Last edited:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I represent MTN holders here. We are unsecured senior creditors. Menezes did not get any approval from us. We have the largest headcount in Senior Creditor Class, I don't know who gave him the substantial approvals.

Yes, Utico lied about the massive support from unsecured creditors. Looks like only DBS is supportive (openly) because DBS sold the new perpetuals to retail investors to bailout their private banking who bought earlier $175m 4.8% perpetuals in July 2016 and $300m 5.75% perpetuals in Jan 2017 and Bear in mind, DBS got many staff promoted over the years because of Hyflux's bloom.

The 6% retail perpetual bonds that defaulted was issued to the public in May 2016.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...-hyflux-up-to-aug-16-to-ink-a-definitive-deal
So far, only Hyflux's unsecured working group (UWG) of financial creditors - namely BNP Paribas, Mizuho Bank, KFW IPEX-Bank, Bangkok Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and CTBC Bank - have not agreed with the commercial terms of the restructuring, though other lenders like DBS Bank are supportive.

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
knncbb, so Utico is just a vulture, worse than SMI.

No accountability? Let us get bullied by Fradulent Board of Directors, Restructuring Auditors and Lawyers?

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Utico lied about the massive support from unsecured creditors. Looks like only DBS is supportive (openly) because DBS sold the new perpetuals to retail investors to bailout their private banking who bought earlier $175m 4.8% perpetuals in July 2016 and $300m 5.75% perpetuals in Jan 2017 and Bear in mind, DBS got many staff promoted over the years because of Hyflux's bloom.

The 6% retail perpetual bonds that defaulted was issued to the public in May 2016.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...-hyflux-up-to-aug-16-to-ink-a-definitive-deal
So far, only Hyflux's unsecured working group (UWG) of financial creditors - namely BNP Paribas, Mizuho Bank, KFW IPEX-Bank, Bangkok Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and CTBC Bank - have not agreed with the commercial terms of the restructuring, though other lenders like DBS Bank are supportive.

I bought my bonds from DBS too.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feeling sour about National Day when I think of Hyflux

e13ded80-44a2-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d_image_hires_180304.jpg

and hinting us today that Tuas-One will suffer the same confiscation fate as Tuaspring desalination plant?
Hyflux’s waste-to-energy project in Tuas ‘closely’ monitored by NEA
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...project-in-tuas-closely-monitored-by-11789214

Hyflux-Must-Surrender-Tuaspring-Plant-To-Public-Utilities-Board-By-17-May-2019-Final.jpg

Give the NEA staff some NDP award medals and fat bonus if they can swallow both TuasOne and Tuaspring Desalination plant for free.

Hyflux-In-Trouble-Again-As-BNP-Paribas-Demands-US57.7-Million-Payment.jpg

Last edited:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
knncbb, so Utico is just a vulture, worse than SMI.

Utico is quite broke. They are reluctant to provide financial information to show that they have the funds to fulfill their 1/2 price side-offer.

In view of the current investment proposal by Utico deferring approximately half of the amount to be allocated to senior unsecured lenders for a compromise of their liabilities, the senior unsecured lenders of the Hyflux Group have sought confirmation of Utico’s credit-worthiness. I have been advised and verily believe that as a matter of general corporate practice, it is not uncommon for the investee company to only insist on investors providing proof of funds after the terms of the agreement have been in principle agreed 5 upon. In any event, Utico has indicated in no unclear terms that it is willing to provide “know-your-client” information on Utico to the senior unsecured bank lenders of the Hyflux Group, and also provide proof of funds upon reaching in-principle agreement on the investment proposal.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/half-price-side-offer-to-unsecured-lenders-lum

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feeling sour about National Day when I think of Hyflux

e13ded80-44a2-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d_image_hires_180304.jpg

and hinting us today that Tuas-One will suffer the same confiscation fate as Tuaspring desalination plant?
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...project-in-tuas-closely-monitored-by-11789214

Hyflux-Must-Surrender-Tuaspring-Plant-To-Public-Utilities-Board-By-17-May-2019-Final.jpg

Give the NEA staff some NDP award medals and fat bonus if they can swallow both TuasOne and Tuaspring Desalination plant for free.

Hyflux-In-Trouble-Again-As-BNP-Paribas-Demands-US57.7-Million-Payment.jpg

Get Hyflux investors to do the NDP marching this year!

frontier

Alfrescian
Loyal

NOW IS NATIONAL DAY. FEEL SO SAD TO SEE THIS TYPE OF NEWS. Release this type of news to hint that TuasOne will be next to be confiscated?
Hyflux is so loyal to Singapore, investors believed in the importance of water to Singapore. GOOD FOR NOTHING CIVIL SERVANTS JUST THINK OF SWALLOWING MORE HYFLUX ASSETS FOR THEIR KPI?

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU PAP
FUCK YOU HALIMAH
FUCK YOU LEE HSIEN LOONG

so many people suffered, what did you do for us?