• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reform Party - Looking for Suitable People

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that reform party has begun seeking out suitable candidates and their standards are high. Heard that this is primarily driven by others rather than Ng. NGOs and professionals approached but told specifically that it had no intention of being an NGO or to be used as an NGO.

Approach is reminiscent of Basement Gang. Anyone has more on this promising development.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slight correction. Drive undertaken by a group of professionals who prefer to be aligned with JBJ and reform party.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Slight correction. Drive undertaken by a group of professionals who prefer to be aligned with JBJ and reform party.

bro,

how do you think old man would react to the legacy of his "nemesis"? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

more tales! more tales! :p:p:p

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The party has recruited 20 members since October. Among them is Ng E-Jay, 32, a blogger who is doing a doctorate in mathematics at the National University of Singapore."

ST, Friday April 10 2009 Pg A14.

Doesn't E-Jay has some kind of rotten reputation in this kopitiam?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The party has recruited 20 members since October. Among them is Ng E-Jay, 32, a blogger who is doing a doctorate in mathematics at the National University of Singapore."

ST, Friday April 10 2009 Pg A14.

Doesn't E-Jay has some kind of rotten reputation in this kopitiam?

Firstly the main objective is to reduce the seats held by the PAP so that the govt becomes more responsive to the needs of the citizen. Ejay can play a part in that. Not many will come forward.

The numbers are promising for this new party. Not sure if this is party driven but there is a small group that claims to be aligned with the party that is seeking suitable candidates and they quite serious about the quality they are looking for.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly the main objective is to reduce the seats held by the PAP so that the govt becomes more responsive to the needs of the citizen. Ejay can play a part in that. Not many will come forward.

The numbers are promising for this new party. Not sure if this is party driven but there is a small group that claims to be aligned with the party that is seeking suitable candidates and they quite serious about the quality they are looking for.
If the accusations in this kopitiam is true, you can bet the ST dogs will dig it up. E-Jay may be a liability.

I'll be here until end of summer, any chance a GE will be called before then?

BTW, is that you in ST today?

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

THE MAIN OBJECTIVE SHOULD BE TO KICK EVERYONE OF THOSE CROOKS IN WHITE OUT. THEY AND THEIR WIVES FINANCE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AS TO HOW MUCH MONEY THEY STOLE FROM ALL OF US

Suharto & Marcos & Madoff combined together had not stolen as much as that stinking bastard LKY and his cockroaches in white.

400-500++ billions of our money gone into LKY Temasick and GIC and how many more billions gone to his pockets and pockets of his ministers and kangaroos

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

My dearest hope is that for all Singaporeans of all stripes and political persuasions, he does not make the fight "personal " between him and LKY and that unlike his father he is deadly serious in creating a real sustained decade long challenge to PAP dominance.

Locke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

My dearest hope is that for all Singaporeans of all stripes and political persuasions, he does not make the fight "personal " between him and LKY and that unlike his father he is deadly serious in creating a real sustained decade long challenge to PAP dominance.

Locke

let's talk business.

the presence of ngejay. is he an asset or liability? many thought he was with SDP, an vital element in the nefarious F4. what could ve happened that make him jump ship from SDP into RP? finally see the discords sown or up to something more sinister - like usurping RP's throne later when SDP has caused its own demise by chee?

a standby refugee hideout later for the migration of sdppies, cheenies and of course F4 and their clones over when SDP finally has to close shop?

political upheavling in the pipeline??:rolleyes:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
mob_03.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the accusations in this kopitiam is true, you can bet the ST dogs will dig it up. E-Jay may be a liability.

I'll be here until end of summer, any chance a GE will be called before then?

BTW, is that you in ST today?

Its something that he must be upfront with with the Party to be fair to them. Unless he is not contesting but assisting.

PAP appears to have done its campaign printing. Thats means that they are ready but I suspect they will play it by ear. My sense is that that they have not picked the 2 dates (one is the alternate).

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Locke

After that letter, it will be a personal to a large extent. Its a terrible letter.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

I agree its a terrible letter and LHL was less than gracious to a departed political opponent but I believe that individuals who jump on to the Anti PAP bandwagon out of emotion and personal grudges provide political theatre but do not have energy for the creation of a sustained opposition movement based more around ideology and ideas rather than personalities with an axe to grind. I want to believe K Jeya has the intelligence and branding to be something more than a personality driven, one shot in the dark TLK or FS type opposition. I want to believe that he intends to stick around building a movement for the long fight.

Locke

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was ngejay went over to RP to test water for his other 2 pals who might be considering of migrating over later?

SDP is sinking??? mutiny??

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gather Kenneth's entrance into local politics was on the cards for sometime now...I wish him well and truly hope that he is able to galvanise more true and good men/women to cast off their fears and throw their hats into the local political arena...Singapore can only be better for this...

Best quote of the day...

"Like the Prime Minister, I also have a double first from Cambridge"

Way to go Kenneth:smile:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

I m not too sure whether this "coming forward" would actually benefit the opposotion in terms of numbers or actually harm the opposotion in terms of quality as well as reputation. Quantity does not make up quality.

Ejay can play his part, that i m sure, but his past repute of his exploits in geylang and the sammyboy sex forum could make him a worse scandal attracxtion than the bloppers created by James Gomez.

The most PAP does is to paint James Gomez as a careless bafoon, what sort of picture would they paint of Ejay, you go and think about it.