• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red Ferrari spun out of control along ECP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A great car for speeding up the North-South Highway, but due to the current situation the driver had to settle for the ECP. Sad!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with hydroplaning he floored the accelerator and lost the back end. It can happen in the dry too.
It is hydroplaning.
Europe does not have heavy rains like over here.
Even i reduce the width of my automobile from original 275 to 255 due to safety during heavy rain. The wide tyres are for good grip during dry condition. But when its very wet, its a disaster.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why the Ferrari logo is that of a wild horse on its two legs.....If you can't tame the horse, you don't deserve to ride it. Power is nothing without control.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is hydroplaning.
Europe does not have heavy rains like over here.
Even i reduce the width of my automobile from original 275 to 255 due to safety during heavy rain. The wide tyres are for good grip during dry condition. But when its very wet, its a disaster.

It is not hydroplaning. Hydroplaning will result in loss of grip in the front wheels not the back.

You can see exactly the same thing happen on a bone dry road here:

The car has lost traction in the rear end because he floored the accelerator and spun the rear wheels.