• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red Devils 2018-19

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again it’s Fred the Latino player who let wolves into the game by trying to dance a samba with the ball.

Young is getting too slow and causes the red card. After that David de Gea somehow got scared of Smalling like kenna voodoo. Must be his stupid hairstyle. Second goal is David fault. He should own the penalty box and take command.

We are not helped by Rui patricio being on form. So kudos to him and aiedos to champion league next season.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We lost golden opportunity to get in #3, young lad McTominay showed good promise (also after his very 1st goal),
down 10 men and lost by silly OG.
Until then, was holding out for a kinder draw with our continued forays despite man short.
Ref Mike Dean's consistent with his repute and had new record of issuing yellows and red :inlove:

_106274515_mctominay_goal_afp.jpg

Scott McTominay's goal was his first for Manchester United, in his 41st appearance

_106277760_mirror.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, the make or break.
Man U vs Barca...who has the balls to say Man U to win? I see them ending their Champions League journey here. 3-1 to Barca.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, the make or break.
Man U vs Barca...who has the balls to say Man U to win? I see them ending their Champions League journey here. 3-1 to Barca.

Barca will thrash United 4-0 in the second leg. United will be lucky to get a shot at goal.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish! They're only using the occasion to distract Rashford. That's what clubs do to gain some psychological advantage. They know United will play a 5 defence backline and rely on counter. Rashford is key to that setup.

Rash my boy is just an average speedy striker. He lacks consistency for sure. Given a choice, I'd take him over Lukaku anytime. For Lukaku to thrive, you'll need a supporting cast that can put in decent crosses. Perhaps luring Kroos will be a good idea.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
The players are an embarassment to European Football, Premier League, the Club and football in general. Let's hope they don't qualify for CL next season until they sort out the mess at the club.
If they get a chance to dispose of DG and Pogba, they should just do it and stop deluding the fans that Rashford is the solution to the front line.:mad:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd willing to listen to offers for Lukaku

Manchester United are prepared to listen to offers for Romelu Lukaku this summer.

The Daily Mail says United are open to selling Lukaku if they can find a club willing to match their valuation of the Belgium striker and meet his personal terms.

It is believed the United boss would be prepared to sell the 25-year-old this summer as he begins a major overhaul of the squad and that Lukaku, who was left on the bench for Tuesday's crucial Champions League quarter-final against Barcelona in the Nou Camp, is open to a move.

United would want to make a profit on a player who has scored 42 goals in 93 appearances, so it may be difficult to find a buyer who would also have to match Lukaku's wages of £250,000 a week.

A number of top European clubs are understood to have been approached by the player's representatives after his agent Federico Pastorello admitted earlier this month that a move to Italy or Spain would appeal.

Read more at https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...offers-for-lukaku-4277581#3uzWEJARljizOPW2.99

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
They've finally decided to put him up for sale. He was never a Man U type of striker and what was Mou and Ed thinking when they bought him.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rashford wants more money to stay...........LOL!!!!Ed Woodward should just resign for his Sanchez deal cuz just about everyone wants a pay hike.
My nigga boy has let the opportunity given to him by the club to get to his head. Why would 'supposedly Barca' be interested in a player who has under performed and remains consistently sub par through out the season. They have far better players in Dembele and Malcolm who cannot even make it to the bench.

The problem is due to the stupidity of OGS and Ed to publicly reveal that they will rebuilt the team around that two nigga dicks. They're now demanding big money to stay. Rash is not worth 160K, never mine 200K.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rashford wants more money to stay...........LOL!!!!Ed Woodward should just resign for his Sanchez deal cuz just about everyone wants a pay hike.
My nigga boy has let the opportunity given to him by the club to get to his head. Why would 'supposedly Barca' be interested in a player who has under performed and remains consistently sub par through out the season. They have far better players in Dembele and Malcolm who cannot even make it to the bench.

The problem is due to the stupidity of OGS and Ed to publicly reveal that they will rebuilt the team around that two nigga dicks. They're now demanding big money to stay. Rash is not worth 160K, never mine 200K.
They spoilt the market like singtel did. So they r paying the price. All agents will demand parity with Sanchez before even allowing their agent to sign. And why not ? IF a shit player can get 500k doing nothing why not joncho and bisawa ?

Woodward is in an ineviable position as he has glazers dick in his mouth and de Gea squeezing his balls.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone still thinks DG is a world class keeper. He's the Charles Chaplin of Manchester and we've finally found our Bruce Grobelaar.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone still thinks DG is a world class keeper. He's the Charles Chaplin of Manchester and we've finally found our Bruce Grobelaar.
First goal a beauty and DG fault. Second goal his fault. Then he saved a corner that is going to goal. Third goal not his fault. Marshal was late to cover Digne. Fourth goal he cannot do anything much. He has tried to close his angle.

He is let down by his defenders who cannot clear the ball properly. And this Man U team recently is losing second chances ball and positioning is atrocious. Passing is off.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
DG has made plenty of gaffes as much if not more than the saves he's made.The past few performances of the players only validates Mou's point about player power in the club. Methinks it stretches all the way to Moyes. It is times like this that you wish LVG is still in charge.
The Dutchman didn't moan like the other two. If the senior players don't want to play, get the juniors in. That's was Van Gaal's strength. I would suggest to OGS to drop DG, Pogba and a few others and play the youth for the remaining games. It can't get any worse than this.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't recall any club team comprising mainly of colored players who have won anything worthy. No need for political correctness in this instance and I'll call it for what it is.

ED Woodward must leave for his poor management. We didn't have issues with players wages and contract when Phil Kenyon and David Gill were in charge. Why now?!!! Well, for starters-policy changes to contracts for players above 30. That was how got into this rut with Schweinstiger and more recently and a fatal one at that- Sanchez.

Second, big name signings. We all know what happened to that-they all turnout to be duds!

Third, the club and Ed have dithered on the need for a technical director for the longest time.

In all probability, we'll need another 5-10 years before we win a worthy trophy. Happens often with clubs and organizations with poor management.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't recall any club team comprising mainly of colored players who have won anything worthy. No need for political correctness in this instance and I'll call it for what it is.

Chelsea. Mourinho's first stint.

Nothing to do with race... blame this idiot. :biggrin:

1484227.gif

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup,he's the culprit but the players have to share the blame. On the attacking front, the likes of Martial, Lukaku, the 'golden boy' Rashford, Lingard, Pogba are just some of them. The stats don't lie. Fred is perhaps the only one making an effort. Throw in Smalling, Bailly and Young and you'll have the complete team.

I can't see Fosu Mensah making the grade. Pity, promising lad.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pogba tells Man Utd teammates he wants out

Paul Pogba has told Manchester United teammates he wants to leave at the end of the season, it has been claimed.

The midfielder tops Real Madrid's summer shopping list.

And L'Equipe reports Pogba has told his teammates that he wants to leave at the end of the season and he doesn't expect the board to block him.

Pogba is likely to keep his place in the United starting line-up for Wednesday's Manchester derby despite a dismal display at Everton .

The World Cup winner was dropped by former boss Jose Mourinho before his sacking and his return to the side coincided with an improvement in results under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Read more at https://www.tribalfootball.com/arti...ates-he-wants-out-4278072#36Bt9ztjzK2PYjYp.99