• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red Alert.One group of forumers trying hard to create hate...

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are on tune with ccp gov. Always try to create extreme hate posts on westerners.

same pattern same style.seems like is organised.

it will create race war in singapore.

gov need to look into it who are these group of people...

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...against-tiong-kok-fake-picture-6420652-5.html

i notice always these few people....and they always create new post on how evil the westerners are and how good communist is.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your arsehole itchy now sibo.

AMDK started by boss scratching angmoh lanjiao so shd hoot him or not?

Westerners are evil if not God will tell you so. Their Bible book is not Holy but full of war stories. Adultery, theft, genocide and you name it.

Then go hang a mad high priest Jesus for good mouthing his God.

100 years of BE humiliation of China doesn't wake you motherfucker that Westerners were evil in the past?

Fuck off....

they are on tune with ccp gov. Always try to create extreme hate posts on westerners.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...against-tiong-kok-fake-picture-6420652-5.html

i notice always these few people....and they always create new post on how evil the westerners are and how good communist is.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

your mother cheebye kana fuck by angmo got no red alert?

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Westerners are evil if not God will tell you so. Their Bible book is not Holy but full of war stories. Adultery, theft, genocide and you name it.

100 years of BE humiliation of China doesn't wake you motherfucker that Westerners were evil in the past?

Fuck off....

apoasshole the gay like to suck angmo cocks

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
your mother cheebye kana fuck by angmo got no red alert?

keep scolding cos to me u look stupid n i laughing away.

n warn u n the rest who keep posting hate articles.

i already discuss with my frens and we are ready to go to ISD and police department to make a report on you people including edmwers in fuckwarezone.

you can think i m joking but we will show u the real thing.

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck off....

we will see who you really are when we go to police.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many of these commie fuckers have migrated here. Their fucked-up English in big, bold red text is a dead give-away.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police is yr father suka suka do yr dirty work.

Your lanjiao duakee sibo mata so free wait they turn around to charge you for frivolous complaint and charge you legal fee.

Knn go fuck yourself.

we will see who you really are when we go to police.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...

Nah.... :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: take one each day go fuck yr arse... Rest one day...

i already discuss with my frens and we are ready to go to ISD and police department to make a report on you people including edmwers in fuckwarezone.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

u show your mother cheebye first then can believe