• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Recycling boxes was not well-received despite claiming 93% distributed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the most successful recycling kiosk is at the basement of bedok mall. everyday ah pek ah mah aunties unkers will line up at the machine to dispose of their recyclables (bottles, cans, plastics) and collect reward points on their cards. the machine sorts and compresses cans and plastics except glass bottles and jars. at the end of each day before 5pm a crew will be there to retrieve the recyclables. they will fill 3 large bags full: 1 bag glass, 1 bag crushed cans, 1 bag compressed plastics. they need to clear it everyday as the bins get filled to the brim and machine stops collecting. sinkies are truly gian png for reward points. but perhaps that’s the trick to entice sinkies to recycle.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as there's a rubbish chute in HDB and condos, recycling will never succeed in Singapore. All these boxes will just become another other box.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another stupid project & waste of taxpayers money. Same level of usefulness as the trace together tokens.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another dumbass idea from the PAP technocrats. See also: Nutrigrade labels, SafeEntry gantries. :cool:

By the way, give me money I will also not take your stupid boxes. Kiss my ass, fuck off and die! :whistling:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where to claim?

https://recyclensave.sg/locations/

IMG_0667.jpeg